Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not too much scenery in flatrides !!

Exclamation Not too much scenery in flatrides !!

Hey. I only wanna remind you that we don't wanna have flatrides which are with too much scenery.

Example:

What we don't want http://prntscr.com/7ao8rs

What we want http://prntscr.com/7aoa0d

A realistic free fall tower. But in general every flatride we want a little bit more realistic !!

I like the new screenshots of the coaster :P

I would say please make it optional. But overall I totally agree, I would much rather have a generic ride with no scenery than an overblown themed ride that doesn't fit/ I don't like.

Yes I would like a generic ride 'theme' as well. I want to have the option to place scenery myself.

But as SketchHead said, a option to add scenery from start would be great too. In one of my earlier posts I mentioned the possibility to create a Twister, where u can select in the placement menu whether you want generic, wild west, space or any other theme. That would be great!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    I sorta of disagree. I don't want theming like this, but certain elements that would add to the ride are fine by me. For example, most flat rides have backdrops. I think this is needed.

of course I don't want that drop tower, but a little scenery is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    Hey. I only wanna remind you that we don't wanna have flatrides which are with too much scenery.

Example:

What we don't want http://prntscr.com/7ao8rs

What we want http://prntscr.com/7aoa0d

A realistic free fall tower. But in general every flatride we want a little bit more realistic !!

I like the new screenshots of the coaster :P
    I want a balance between the two. Or rather a 70/30 ratio of Realism to Characteristic Art Style.
    Last edited by magicart87; 05-29-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Better Neon Lights for flat rides would be awesome.
    Also the ability to customize the lights like when they flash or what color they are
    Here's some pics so you get the idea.

Attachment 421
    Attachment 423
    Attachment 422
    Love the idea.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    I hope the community can be part of the design process. Like "Hey what do you think of these flat ride designs?" Too cartoony or realistic?

Passive Peep
    I think each flat ride should have a design in each theme, including just plain old generic rides. That way, if you can't be bothered to theme the ride manually you can just select the appropriate theme and be done with it. That way, everyone's happy.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DMB1985 View Post
    I think each flat ride should have a design in each theme, including just plain old generic rides. That way, if you can't be bothered to theme the ride manually you can just select the appropriate theme and be done with it. That way, everyone's happy.
    I totally agree with this. Seems like a lot of effort, but I'd absolutely wait longer if it meant making this game the most customizable sandbox sim ever created!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    I rather them just keep it generic and allow for us to mod the rides using a custom content creator. Just my opinion. But I also like the idea of having multiple options. So not all Ferris wheels look the same or have a themed version versus a generic version.
    Even if they are themed I still want them to look like they could be found at a real park though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast