Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What comes next ??

Exclamation What comes next ??

Hey. What do you think comes next ?? Maybe a little teaser ?? Maybe a short stream with updates ?? Maybe some screens of Models or a video about flatride animations ??

Post it here.

I want to see peep walk cycles and a great variety of peeps.

Some more detailed screenshots of the game environment would be welcome.

More communication...period.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabigbear View Post
    More communication...period.
    Wow Wabi that seems pretty optimistic for your standards. Or did you misread the thread?

I would really like to know if we'll have curved paths. I'm not opposed to a grid system, but you can still curve paths on a grid! Since so many have been asking this, I think it's possible an answer to this could come next...
    Last edited by k1ng r4t; 05-22-2015 at 07:05 PM.

I am hoping to see the scenery available in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    Wow Wabi that seems pretty optimistic for your standards. Or did you misread the thread?

I would really like to know if we'll have curved paths. I'm not opposed to a grid system, but you can still curve paths on a grid! Since so many have been asking this, I think it's possible an answer to this could come next...
    He said you can have banked path

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    He said you can have banked path
    Who is he and where did he say this? I remember being told we'll be able to paint the paths on, but that was before the whole system was reworked so...

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    Didn't 'misread' a thing. I think I was pretty clear - I'd like to see more communication...period. Doesn't matter if it's a video, a screenshot, a teaser, just as long as they continue posting SOMETHING, even if it short and simple like "we worked on A, B and C this week...great progress!" It's the lack of communication for long periods which upsets a number of people.

And you haven't a clue what my standards even are Ratboy.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabigbear View Post
    Didn't 'misread' a thing. I think I was pretty clear - I'd like to see more communication...period. Doesn't matter if it's a video, a screenshot, a teaser, just as long as they continue posting SOMETHING, even if it short and simple like "we worked on A, B and C this week...great progress!" It's the lack of communication for long periods which upsets a number of people.

And you haven't a clue what my standards even are Ratboy.
    Ooooh touchy, touchy, aren't we? All I'm saying is, to my understanding, the thread is about what you think will come next, not what you want to come next. Based on your previous comments I was simply surprised you felt more communication was coming next. But if you didn't misread the thread then I'm not sure I can agree, I don't think we'll get more communication until there's a solid game to be working on, I think right now it's specific focuses and concept designs.
    Last edited by bctrainers; 05-24-2015 at 11:02 AM. Reason: We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, harassment, name & shame, off-topic...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast