Thread: Traslate

Traslate

Hello,

I would ask for advice. I would like to translate this great game into Czech. But I do not know where to find the texts.

thank you

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Greetings!

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you are enjoying the game. We have sent your suggestion to our development team for review. Thank you for helping us improve the game.

Sincerely,
    Atari Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Greetings!

We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you are enjoying the game. We have sent your suggestion to our development team for review. Thank you for helping us improve the game.

Sincerely,
    Atari Customer Support
    You do realise this post is from May 2015, right?

Furthermore, your reply is not really suited to the post in the first place, which is a request for advice, not feedback for the game.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JoŽlNL View Post
    You do realise this post is from May 2015, right?

Furthermore, your reply is not really suited to the post in the first place, which is a request for advice, not feedback for the game.
    What is even worse is that the game in question is from the 90s! I wonder what kind of development team he is sending feedback to...

Quote Originally Posted by boxman View Post
    What is even worse is that the game in question is from the 90s! I wonder what kind of development team he is sending feedback to...
    Yeah... kind of a hopeless case. Development of RCT1 / RCT2 has ended many, many years ago.

The interesting bit is that CS says that the feedback was already sent. Sure...