Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unlockable Mega Park-esque bonus park

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by magicart87 View Post
    Having the Scenerio Editor be an unlockable would be interesting! But how would you unlock it?
    You would STILL have access to the editor but at first your the map selection would be somewhat limited. You would have access to maps that were NOT related to the scenarios available at the start BUT you wouldn't have access to ANY scenario maps If you wanted access to the scenario maps. You would have to complete the scenario first. So say you complete scenario two. Now you have access to scenario two's map on scenario editor. Please read this MattLab. I really like this idea

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Also on a side note. What if the default maps we had access to on the scenario editor were maps from the original game? Dynamite Dunes. Funtopia. Diamond heights. Big Pier. Mels World. Just to name a few. Then if we WANTED we could play the scenarios to unlock new maps. And yes once we completed all the scenarios we unlock a mega park. That would be awesome.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Also what if when we completed the scenarios we unlocked the scenario maps to play on sandbox? That would be awesome.
    That would be awesome indeed! Brilliant idea, thank you .

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    That would be awesome indeed! Brilliant idea, thank you .
    Thanks. I changed my mind on the mega park. That would be cool. I doubt we'll see maps from the original game though. But even just maps inspired by the original game would be okay. The main thing I want is unlockable maps for sandbox. I liked the original games idea of unlocking scenarios as you beat them. But I rather have access to all scenarios and just separate it into easy and hard like RCT3. For example... There is an awesome map on the scenario mode you wish you had on sandbox. This would give you incentive to beat the scenario so you can unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Also on a side note. What if the default maps we had access to on the scenario editor were maps from the original game? Dynamite Dunes. Funtopia. Diamond heights. Big Pier. Mels World. Just to name a few. Then if we WANTED we could play the scenarios to unlock new maps. And yes once we completed all the scenarios we unlock a mega park. That would be awesome.
    I like this idea. And I just think I should clarify, I don't think sandbox mode or the scenario editor should have to be unlocked either.

I'm really liking the ideas in this thread! Mattlab thoughts? It's clear the discussion is venturing toward two base ideas both for and against unlockables and megapark/advanced sandbox mode. So, have you guys given this any thought?
    Last edited by magicart87; 05-03-2015 at 09:44 PM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by unclekrusty View Post
    I like this idea. And I just think I should clarify, I don't think sandbox mode or the scenario editor should have to be unlocked either.
    I'm NOT saying that the scenario editor should be unlocked. We would have access to scenario editor. BUT we wouldn't have access to all maps. Certain maps would only be available after we've completed the scenarios. In free mode we have an option to edit the scenario. Play in Sandbox. Or play challenge mode. A mode where we do not have a set objective but are still bound financially.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12