Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unlockable Mega Park-esque bonus park

Unlockable Mega Park-esque bonus park

There should be a bonus park which you unlock by completing all of the scenarios, that has lots of area where you can build anything in the game with unlimited money.
    Who agrees?

Newcomer
    There's a name for that. It's called sandbox, lol . The game should definitely have a sandbox mode of course.

Passive Peep
    I don't think sandbox mode should be an unlockable.

A few scenarios unlocked in the beginning and then each completed scenario unlocked a new scenario was really great in RCT 1. I miss it.

Junior Enthusiast
    I like the idea of some sort of special park or perk you get at the end. Sandbox mode should not have to be unlocked though.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Future RCT View Post
    I don't think sandbox mode should be an unlockable.
    Obviously. It should be available as a separate game mode.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    I wouldn't want a mega park like the original but maybe another option instead of sandbox. Idk if any of you have ever played Zoo tycoon but there was an option for freeform mode. You could play it how you wanted. You could start out easy and have plenty of cash or set it to hard and work to make money. There were no set objectives and you could expand your zoo as you pleased. There was also a money cheat option so you could play it like a sandbox. To me this would be better than just a sandbox mode. if players wanted a challenge and be bound financially they have that option. But if you wanted to play easy or in a sandbox mode they have that option too. Also what if when we completed the scenarios we unlocked the scenario maps to play on sandbox? That would be awesome. It would also give incentive to play the scenarios so you can unlock new maps.
    Last edited by OTR24; 05-03-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    I wouldn't want a mega park like the original but maybe another option instead of sandbox. Idk if any of you have ever played Zoo tycoon but there was an option for freeform mode. You could play it how you wanted. You could start out easy and have plenty of cash or set it to hard and work to make money. There were no set objectives and you could expand your zoo as you pleased. There was also a money cheat option so you could play it like a sandbox. To me this would be better than just a sandbox mode. if players wanted a challenge and be bound financially they have that option. But if you wanted to play easy or in a sandbox mode they have that option too. Also what if when we completed the scenarios we unlocked the scenario maps to play on sandbox? That would be awesome. It would also give incentive to play the scenarios so you can unlock new maps.
    awesome idea! That'd be really cool.

Junior Enthusiast
    So essentially you're saying the scenario editor should be an unlockable?

Having the Scenerio Editor be an unlockable would be interesting! But how would you unlock it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast