Thread: Gameplay has improved but I'm still seeing several issues

Gameplay has improved but I'm still seeing several issues

Since I started playing this game in November '14, I've seen many of the major bugs resolved, however there are a few things that I'm looking for clarification on, or that need to be resolved:

• Within the last week or two I'm seeing three different colors of land (different shades of green). There doesn't seem to be an explanation as to why some squares of land are one color and others are another color. The division does seem to be in the normal lot size purchase of land.
    • When you leave the game running in the background it doesn't load the coin graphic above shops/restaurants that have earned enough to typically generate it. I need to hard close the game (swipe up on the active apps) and re-enter.
    • I am unable to complete the "Carbon Meets Steam Train" goal
    • I've noticed something when sending tickets. When less than a day has passed but seemingly more than 12 hours, I can send a ticket to someone, it says "Gift Sent" and then it reverts back to the "Send Gift" option. Are gifts being sent during this "no man's land" window even though it doesn't say so on my screen? After a day has passed I can send my normal 5 gifts as well.

Some other "complaints".
    • On the latest update, they added 30 more levels. I was at Level 125 at the time and had been playing well beyond Level 125 in terms of earned points. When the 30 additional levels were added, I jumped immediately to 154 with no benefit of additional tickets or coins. As such, I only got the benefit of jumping from 154 to 155.
    • I'd love for an option to "Collect All" to collect all of the coins for all of my shops.
    • I'd like it if the Food Stands weren't interchangeable, and each one was it's own separate entity with different escalating costs based on the # you build.
    • I'd like to be able to build more hotels, they can escalate in price like the restaurants and shops.
    • I'd like to see more restaurants, shops, and attraction options added to the parks.
    • With friends, we get tickets from friends and one name is given, and then when searching through the list of friends it presents a different name. There's no real way of knowing who is who. I'd also like to be able to delete friends and haven't found a way to do it.

Although I'm only lvl 64, I've been very active on the game and can help you out on a couple issues you have within the game.

*The first issue you are having with your grass turning different colors is due to not having enough janitors to take care of your land and trash. If you watch your grass carefully, you can actually see it get too tall and then die off (brown grass).

*The other issue I can help with is when you are sending tickets out and it says "gift sent" but doesn't stay and reverts back to "send gift". They are still receiving those gifts. Just a glitch in the sending and receiving is all.

As as far as that mission "Carbon Meets Steam Train" I'm nowhere near that goal yet! I'm still on building the Statue Of Liberty, Stadium, and Space Shuttle! So I have no idea how far behind on goals I am to you!

I do give a big thumbs up on those great ideas you proposed too! More hotels, collect all, more variety on restaurants, shops, and attractions too!

Same issue with carbon meets steam. The brown grass is because you need to hire more Janitors, they can be costly on a big park. I went to sand because I don't like cost nor brown grass. My biggest issue is game tosses me out and I have to keep recovering my park from server.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsherlock21 View Post
    Same issue with carbon meets steam. The brown grass is because you need to hire more Janitors, they can be costly on a big park. I went to sand because I don't like cost nor brown grass. My biggest issue is game tosses me out and I have to keep recovering my park from server.

Can you email us at park.issues@on-5.com we can try and help out with the park loss issue.
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Thanks any help would be good. I think it has something to do with the Amazon game circle and the sync. Happens constantly makes it hard to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsherlock21 View Post
    Thanks any help would be good. I think it has something to do with the Amazon game circle and the sync. Happens constantly makes it hard to play the game.

Sure email the team. They will be happy to help!
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World