Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coaster Syncing

Junior Enthusiast
    In RCT3 the splitting coaster could be a pain. Even from the very first launch, the cars were slightly uneven, and so when you decide to split them more and put them on different paths, it becomes even worse.

I actually think being able to sync with any coaster is a great idea. Some people like rct-uwe might not use it but I think it'd be cool to have two different types of coasters that aren't next to each other but close enough to intertwine and pass each other to match up or arrive at the same point at the same time.

Both syncing ideas are good.
    I'd also like to see mirrored rides and coasters.

YES YES YES YES YES..... yes please

great idea, please implement. Have like a block section code you can use and connect block sections or something.

Block break syncing would be really good to have.

Lightbulb A race between 2 coasters!

Wouldn't it be cool to make it possible that 2 coasters will always go together. Coaster A will wait till coaster B is full, but if there are not many people in the queue for coaster B, then they will just start. It would be really cool if you can let them race vs each other (I don't even know if it was possible in RCT3, and if so how, so I guess it was not possible) and that's why I want to bring this up. It would in my opinion be a little sad if you make 2 coasters with around the same length to make them race vs each other, but just going both on a random time.

Please, please, PLEASE make this possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertram View Post
    Wouldn't it be cool to make it possible that 2 coasters will always go together. Coaster A will wait till coaster B is full, but if there are not many people in the queue for coaster B, then they will just start. It would be really cool if you can let them race vs each other (I don't even know if it was possible in RCT3, and if so how, so I guess it was not possible) and that's why I want to bring this up. It would in my opinion be a little sad if you make 2 coasters with around the same length to make them race vs each other, but just going both on a random time.

Please, please, PLEASE make this possible.
    I like it!

It would definitely be cool.

Depending on the support for custom game feature mods, I think this may be possible. I'll certainly take a look into doing this when things are released. (If it's not implemented into the game)

I like this! Maybe if the station is side-by-side, they would merge and have only one entrance and one exit. This way a coaster would never need to wait for the other, because they would fill up at the same time!

Isn't he basically just describing the racing coaster from RCT2/3?? Raver Racer I think it was called?

It was possible in RCT3. There was a button called "Synch adjacent stations" that made the stations send out the coasters at the same time. However, the stations had to be right next to eachother on the grid.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast