Thread: Carta Marina [Launched Darkride Hybrid Coaster]

Carta Marina [Launched Darkride Hybrid Coaster]

Carta Marina
    San Lacrona Beach Resort
    by RCT D!

Embark on a challenging quest and explore a long-lost world teeming with tantalizing secrets and legends of mythical creatures. Deep in the heart of the new themed area Monsters of the Sea in San Lacrona Beach Resort there is an old and hidden map: Carta Marina - the legendary map of the monsters of the sea. The map shows the rough direction, in which a treasure of unimaginable worth lays. Carta Marina awaits you!

Very impressive!
    How long did it take to build the ride and park?
    What CS did you use for the station?

Thank you!
    I am building the park since 2012. I often add many new rides and new areas, so there is no ending so far. The ride itself took me two or three months but it´s integrated into a whole area and the area contains two e ticket rides, one show, one hotel and many other things. This will be finished in summer 2015 and I began in summer 2014 with that area.
    Which CS sets I used for the station? Well, above all the Atlantis sets: j06 Atlantis Walls and Atlantis Roofs, the PEP atlantis sets and the Atlantis Vaults as well. The ingame and original atlantis set as well. Besides I used many sets for details, for example stationjimjr sets in the operator room.

This is easily the best dark ride hybrid I've ever seen, and easily one of the hands-down best rides ever made in
    RCT3, AWESOME JOB. The time it would take to do this, awe man, it hurts to think about it. Kudos my man.

This is incredible! Very cool!
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by CedarPointFan View Post
    This is easily the best dark ride hybrid I've ever seen, and easily one of the hands-down best rides ever made in
    RCT3, AWESOME JOB. The time it would take to do this, awe man, it hurts to think about it. Kudos my man.
    Thank you very much! It´s great to hear something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    This is incredible! Very cool!
    Oh, thank you for your comment. Interesting and great to see that you watch videos from RCT3 as well as being part of the official team of RCTW.

Just amazing

Great job

This is incredible! Certainly in the top 3 rides I've ever seen on the internet made in RCT3! I can not imagine the amount of work and creativity you put into making this. Good job!