Thread: Will there be .OBJ support?

Question Will there be .OBJ support?

Couldn't find a way to search the forums so my apologies if this has already been posted.

I am curious as to whether or not we can expect .OBJ support, and if not could it be looked into? I was very big on custom scenery, even had quite a few of my own sets out there. The reason I am suggesting OBJs is a lot of programs support them, and a lot of programs also allow them to be made very easily which would mean even those that lack a model design background would be able to produce something with great ease.

A good example of a free and easy 3D modelling program is the ROBLOX game designer through which I have had a look at and managed to produce very detailed 3D models that I would very much like to include. Here's an example of just one thing I put together.

Really hope that you'll consider this if you haven't already. I did hear something about you adding support for built in custom scenery.

If I could upvote on this forum, this would be the first one that I would hit like on. I would also enjoy the option to have custom buildings, stations, etc.