Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to Complete Goal "Carbon Meats Steam Train"

@skankhunt42 Interesting I dont have such an option at my ipad ios, when I click on Friends there I have the option Prestaties and Classement/standings.When I click on Challenges/uitdagingen I get the message: No data available or Geen gegevens beschikbaar.
    Its btw no Google but GameCenter.

At the other hand when I read your next post It seems I already did al those GOALS /Doelen in my Main Parc, although I do reconnaise the goals...

Good luck all

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and would like to inform you that our developers are working on a new update that will include new features and fix bugs that are currently present in the game. Unfortunately we do not have an estimate time for when the update will be available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

PLEASE YOU GUYS READ MY ARTICLE COMPLETELY TO PREVENT YOUR GAME!!

To start with:
    Never build a 6 million coaster. It will destroy your game for real.

Unfortunately it's to much to handle for the game. After you builded it, the game will never let you build a new coaster anymore...
    If you touch the "coasters" button at the buildingsection it will kick you offline inmidiately. Reconnecting or playing on 4G, itdoesnt matter.

After many tries to delete the 6 milion coaster, it was crashing each time i touched it, it still wont let me build a new coaster. (After 1000 tries i was finaly able to delete that coaster)

But still after that I am not able to build new coasters at any park anymore...
    It also freezed my tourists. My park can still reach 100%, but the tourists will always be stuck at 1425...

Also my game crashes completely whenever i touch the friends button:

In other words
    - i cant send/accept tickets.
    - i cant accept friend requests
    - i cant accept blueprints

I think i had to much friends on the game to handle it. Have like 150/200 friends.. the game cant deal with it.

Ive completed all scenarios.
    Ive completed all goals.
    I reached the max level.
    Ive builded and upgraded all there is (also got all the holiday decorations in the game).
    Won the shipgame like 20 times or more and got enough money and tickets for 6 accounts/parks.

There is nothing more to do for me in this game.. ive completed everything.

I have to wait till a new update that fixes all the bugs of this game. And hopefully adds more attractions.

PLEASE FIX ALL THAT BUGS!

Greetings skankhunt42.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.
    So far no luck in taking customers serious. Why is it that you need to create a ticket? Why no support in public on the forums? That is what forums are made for, among other things.

Why is it that Atari manages to support customers so badly? (Rhetoric question)

Atari spamming the forums lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12