Thread: I'm stuck

I'm stuck

Can someone please advise who to complain to ??? I beat mission 28 but did not receive credit for it. I took a picture for proof , but don't know who to contact ! Don't want to stop playing , but I'm about to delete this game ... someone , anyone , who do I need to contact ?????

Stuck

Please help ! I recently beat mission 28 ... but did not receive credit for it ! I took a picture for proof ! How should I proceed ??? Please advise ! I don't want to stop playing the game, but very frustrated ! Your assistance is greatly appreciated ! Thank you - Shane Sautner

I need help

I recently completed mission 28 (took a picture for proof ) but got NO credit for it ! Please help ! I want to keep playing the game ! What do I need to do ?????

Hi Shanesautner515

Could you please confirm which RCT game you are playing?

HI there Shane - please see the message below dated 1st March form Customer Support - my advice would be to look out for the next update to the app on your device.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the issue you experienced. The mentioned issue is a known bug that our technicians are working hard on solving. Please provide us with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
    •Operating system of the device
    •Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
    •Version of the game that you are running

We look forward to your response.

Thank you for replying ... I'm playing roller coaster tycoon 4 mobile. On my iPhone 5s ... with IOS 10.2.1. And my tycoon code is 6J6VZM .... hope this helps !

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.