Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 16th Anninversy of Roller Coaster Tycoon

  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    OTR24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,122

    16th Anninversy of Roller Coaster Tycoon

    On March 31st it will have been 16 years since the release of the original RCT.
    I would like to see a mobile remake of the original that features coasters and scenarios from Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and 2 combined together.
    Chris Sawyer worked on a Transport Tycoon game for mobile. I was hoping for something similar with RCT.
    I would gladly pay $20 for a mobile version.
    Last edited by OTR24; 03-28-2015 at 01:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Disciple of Danger Mattlab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,833
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    On March 31st it will have been 16 years since the release of the original RCT.
    I would like to see a mobile remake of the original that features coasters and scenarios from Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 and 2 combined together.
    Chris Sawyer worked on a Transport Tycoon game for mobile. I was hoping for something similar with RCT.
    I would gladly pay $20 for a mobile version.
    Indeed it is! Today is the 16th anniversary of the game that started it all! What an amazing franchise.
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    OTR24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Indeed it is! Today is the 16th anniversary of the game that started it all! What an amazing franchise.
    I know you're busy working on RCTW but a mobile version of the original game would be greatly appreciated.

    Also giving away the a free digital copy of rollercoaster tycoon 1 when people purchase RCTW world would be great

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    I know you're busy working on RCTW but a mobile version of the original game would be greatly appreciated.
    Definitely. I want a real mobile version as well. Otherwise, we have to wait for the FreeRCT-team to finish their game and port it to non-PC devices. That might take a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by OTR24 View Post
    Also giving away the a free digital copy of rollercoaster tycoon 1 when people purchase RCTW world would be great
    The Download-Version is at 5,49€ (GoG.com). They even offered it for less than one Euro. I think it is rather affordable. Maybe they should make bundle-option like: All parts for 5-10 Euro more than RCTW or 50% off for all other parts after buying RCTW.

    Anyway. I've spent so many hours with RollerCoaster Tycoon. This videogame is probably one of the few videogames that never feel old. It's still a joy to see my guests having fun in my park.

  5. #5
    16 years still playing this game today its a great game

  6. #6
    It's over 17 now! If anyone is still interested I found an article the other day that had an interview with Chris Sawyer who said he was working on putting RCT2 onto mobile. I know this is a super late reply but there aren't many threads to look through in the original RCT section :P
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...coaster-tycoon

Similar Threads

  1. Roller Coaster Tycoon Not Working
    By Jippy in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 05:36 PM
  2. What do you think 'ROLLER COASTER TYCOON WORLD' means??
    By rave2014e in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2015, 09:45 PM
  3. Better Optimised Roller Coaster Tycoon World for PC
    By JayB_Yolo in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-15-2015, 05:13 AM
  4. add me for roller coaster tycoon 4 please
    By mmalik in forum Friend Code Share
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2015, 11:53 PM
  5. The Funniest Roller Coaster Tycoon Videos
    By Rctycoon in forum Creativity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 10:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us