Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six Flags Sponsoring / parks

Exclamation Six Flags Sponsoring / parks

Like RCT2, there should be some Six Flags parks available to use for scenarios

would be cool but ultimately will probably not happen... personally id rather see a cedar fair sponsorship(i work for cedar fair)

Quote Originally Posted by a-can-o-beans View Post
    would be cool but ultimately will probably not happen... personally id rather see a cedar fair sponsorship(i work for cedar fair)
    Knowing that you work for Cedar Fair, my respect for you just went through the roof! I love Cedar Fair (mostly since they own and well manage, the only decent park in Canada, Canadas Wonderland). It would be so cool to see cedar fair park objects and rides within the game!

One thing that is a possible indicator of a sponsorship is the use of Goliath POV footage in Atari's trailer.

Of course that could not be indicative of anything.

I always say this, but....I'd love to see them tackle a recreation of Six Flags Fiesta Texas!

Its all about licensing. Perhaps a DLC pack specifically from the Amusement Park company, but I find once these games are released, we have park designing Peeps who do a very fine job of recreating our favorite real life parks with the game tool set.

Six Flags sponsorship I hope can be possible. I loved playing the Magic Mountain scenario in RCT2 and I tried recreating my own in sandbox on RCT3.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    Its all about licensing. Perhaps a DLC pack specifically from the Amusement Park company, but I find once these games are released, we have park designing Peeps who do a very fine job of recreating our favorite real life parks with the game tool set.
    Exactly. However I don't think the budget for this game is very high (why else hire a developer who hasn't published a single game), so licensing is too expensive I think...

Love the idea of a cedar fair sponsorship! Cedar Point has always bee my favorite park and I would love to play it in this new game. (Especially I'm considering applying there!)

LOnce the game is released and we see what tools we have to play with then will
    know if we can make these parks ourselves or need to get a license and have special features created for us to but through DLC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast