Thread: Odds We Get a DevBlog This Week

Odds We Get a DevBlog This Week

I'm going to set the odds at 15%.

Newcomer
    I'll say it's a 50/50 chance.
    If it takes more than another week for it to be done, the blog better answer all of our questions precisely.

If we don't get one this Friday, check back next Friday.

I checked with Sybill Trelawney, and she said we'll be lucky if we get one by January 2017, but then again, right after that she started whispering about 'Dark Lords' and 'One can not live if the other is not dead' and stuff so who knows...

I'd like to recommend the usage of Valve Time for this; https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

Look Matt lab has posted about this. https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...duction-Blog-5

Let's move on from this and just show them the things we want to see in the game instead of going on this same topic. Yes I'm annoyed they have not come out with anything but instead of using our anger and frustration on posts like this lets put it towards more ideas,and good things we want to see in the game.

End Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Look Matt lab has posted about this. https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...duction-Blog-5

Let's move on from this and just show them the things we want to see in the game instead of going on this same topic. Yes I'm annoyed they have not come out with anything but instead of using our anger and frustration on posts like this lets put it towards more ideas,and good things we want to see in the game.

End Post.
    To be honest, we've made many posts regarding what we want to see in the game. It appears they were all ignored. Plus, no one even comes on these boards to read our input anyways. I'm done with telling them what I want in the game. In fact, this next DevBlog will either make or break my decision to carry on caring about this game.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdog104 View Post
    Odds We Get a DevBlog This Week
    More speculation, cute... just what we needed.

(Sorry for the sarcasm, couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    More speculation, cute... just what we needed.

(Sorry for the sarcasm, couldn't resist)
    ^^

I hear you for sure.