Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: YouTube RCT Channel Auditions

I took the initiative to make a banner for the channel, mockup will be posted later today.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Hello all,

In news about the channel, I'm very excited to share some info! First of all, we won't require any more writers at the moment. I'm now looking for an editor who will be able to clean up our messes. Next, a communication position has been added. After about a day of great auditions, I've started to find people who will really fit what I'm looking for. I'll let you know people who have been accepted by next week. The concept for the channel is coming along nice as well. I'm very excited as one of our main goals is to include the forums a a huge part of the channel. Please, continue sending in submissions to apply!

Thanks
    Last edited by coaster6; 03-16-2015 at 05:14 PM.

I really want to do this... Shame I can't (stupid 1 year). If you do need any support I should be around. Also, within the channel you should add build timelapses.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Hello,

Thank you all so much for putting your names out there! Unfortunately, I'm here to announce that only Builders will be accpeted. Al other positions are curently full.

In good news, I'd like to announce the first official roster!

coaster6: channel manager; writer

nickster: writer; possible Let’s Play

sweenerdog: host; possible Let’s Play

iChase: art producer

aqua-chan: Communications Admin

sketchhead- writer

zanemathias- narrator

unclekrusty- art producer

Thanks to everyone who auditioned. The list is subject to change.

Great, i'm so excited to begin working on this project.

Hello, i really like to help, but i'm 13 (almost 14) I know i'm to young, but if you've not enough people. Just send me a PM and i will love to help.

Hey Guys , just thought i'd let you know because this channel is casted for at the moment , that i have auditions open for another RTCW Youtube channel , we still need some more people though thanks!

-SNIP-

Coool
    Last edited by Nickster; 03-19-2015 at 12:59 AM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Actually I'd love to be a builder if you're still in need. Andrew, 26, English, East Coast. For examples of my work I plan on posting my main park to this forum and RCTGo soon. It's been in development for almost 2 years now. If you want a screen shot sooner just PM me and I'll make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    Actually I'd love to be a builder if you're still in need. Andrew, 26, English, East Coast. For examples of my work I plan on posting my main park to this forum and RCTGo soon. It's been in development for almost 2 years now. If you want a screen shot sooner just PM me and I'll make it happen.
    Would you be interested in building parks on my RTCW channel? I need some members on a team , hopefully you are interesting but respect if you don't want to .

Thanks,
    Michael

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast