Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube RCT Channel Auditions

Quote Originally Posted by PewDiePie View Post
    I wish you guys the best of luck as I do this game. I am under contract or it would definitely be something I would be up for. If you really want to make this work get Atari corporate involved and approach high profile sponsors like Intel or HP.
    @PewDiePie 👀 oh my lawd, didn't think I would see him in here!

I am 16 years old, speak English, and I would prefer to participate in the Playing aspect. If you do consider me, feel free to PM, and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by SadRCTFan View Post
    @PewDiePie �� oh my lawd, didn't think I would see him in here!
    If it wasn't for RCT I don't think I would have ever got into computers and gaming.

I'm 19. I live in Wisconsin, and I have a lot of experience narrating/commentating on RCT game play. I have recently booted up a channel of my own that will focus a lot on the RCT franchise, and would love to collaborate. I own all three games, and have the equipment and skills to produce high quality content. If you would like to see the videos I have worked on so far concerning RCT, please PM me. I am very interested in your proposition!
    Last edited by SweenerDog; 03-16-2015 at 12:23 AM.

If it wasn't for RCT I don't think I would have ever got into computers and gaming.
    Right! I am pursuing my hobbies and school to get a good position in the theme park industry and RCT was the spark to ignite that! I stayed up NIGHTS playing the trilogy and I can only hope on a good game from Atari in the coming months or that it can atleast have the reminiscent effect it has on me, you, and many others in the community.

But anyway,
    Looking forward to your next upload Pewd!

is this mattlab looking for a new development and marketing team?

i kid, i kid.

best of luck regardless...

I'd like to help. I'm 19, living in Australia. I'm assuming you'd like to have a channel with multiple shows running. I can help out with writing, planning and I make really elaborate parks in RCT3. Depending on the kind of art you want, I might be able to help out. Though I'd probably be most interested in the analysis/ history part you talked about, that sounds like it could really work.

Omfg. So many clueless people.

Hey, if you're really PewDiePie, post a comment on the RCT gameplay trailer. I'll donate $5 to every single video you release from now on if you do so.

I'm 21 and a native English speaker. I'd like to do Art for the channel, because I'd like a chance to utilise my skills for a community project such as this.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Hello,
    Dude to the overwhelming response, well require additional stages to casting. This will include sort of an interview, showing off previous work, and doing something restated to the job.

BTW, everyone who tries out will hear from me. Don't be discouraged, there's a lot of people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast