Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube RCT Channel Auditions

Super Moderator
    Volunteer

YouTube RCT Channel Auditions

I've added more positions!!

Hello all,
    Many of you know me, as I am one of the most active members of the forums. I'm here to share an idea of mine, for 2-5 of us to share content over YouTube and have lots of fun. Please, take this seriously.

I will explain more if you are interested. It's hard to fit all this in.

Who Am I?
    Just so you all know, I'm an avid RCT player. It's the only video game I play. I'm very active, and a sports nut. I live in the East coast, and speak English.

Why?
    I'm looking for people who would like to collaborate on a YouTube channel. This would be semi-serious. I'm looking for others to broaden our audience. I cant speak or narrative videos because I have a roommate, which is the a big reason I want help. I'm not a fan of Skype and stuff like that, so I wouldn't fit to narrate videos.

What Will I Do
    I'll mainly control editing, scripts, and content. We'll discuss more later.

Content
    We would mainly talk about this in the group, but tutorials, news, Let's Plays, and more.

Who?
    I'm looking for people above the age of 15, that speak English, who are looking to collaborate. I'll expand on this later.

Important Info
    I'm not looking to make money off of this rn. This is mainly for fun. If we get enough popularity we will discuss.

Positions To Fill

Narrator
    This would be someone who is confident, speaks clear English, and who can read a script. You don't need to show your face in the videos, just do a voice-over. I was thinking of a narrator for tutorials and news.

Players
    Creative people who can build rides, scenery, and parks for the channel. You need to be over 15 and speak English. You need to work well with others.

(Discontinued)Script Writers
    I'll need another person to help me write scripts. I was thinking these for doing analysis of RCT. You'll need to help me with tutorials.

Art
    I know many of you will pass this up, but anyone who could do art would be much appreciated. Please, be over 15.

(NEW!!) Communication
    This position will be in charge of spreading the channel, running content on the channel, and maintaining Twitter/website.

How To Sign Up
    If anyone would like to join, please leave your submission down here. Please include name, age, language, position you'd enjoy being, and why you'd like this. I'll get PM you regarding if I'm considering you.

Please let me know below if you're interested. You can PM me for more info if you need to.

Regards
    Last edited by coaster6; 03-16-2015 at 05:16 PM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Please note. I'm aware there's not a ton of info. Just reply to this forum info that you want.

I am 16 years old and from the East coast. I speak English and own RCT Tycoon 3. If you're interested just let me know, I can do commentary.

I'm 17, live in the East Coast (California) and I think i'm up for being a narrator and a player. I love RCT3 and since i'm homeschooled I have a very flexible schedule.

I might just be interested in providing art, motion graphics, or editing. Voiceover work is also within my ballpark. I do this all professionally as my day job.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by iChase View Post
    I might just be interested in providing art, motion graphics, or editing. Voiceover work is also within my ballpark. I do this all professionally as my day job.
    awesome, but clarifying. This is only for fun for now. You wouldn't require money? This might be an issue as Art is hard to come by.

I wouldn't mind it as a pet project. I do work 40-60 hours per week, but I have been wanting to do a video game related web series. Considering it's about my favorite series, I would have a blast.
    What kind of art are you looking for?

Also, I live on the East coast and I'm a native English speaker.

Anyone have a good name for the channel?

I wish you guys the best of luck as I do this game. I am under contract or it would definitely be something I would be up for. If you really want to make this work get Atari corporate involved and approach high profile sponsors like Intel or HP.

I'm 16, living in Kansas, And would like to be in charge of communication, and or playing.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast