Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: post eveything what happened until now and what should change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation post eveything what happened until now and what should change

See title.

Post everything what happened until now and what you wnat to change at the game !! Don't say only graphics....

From RCTW....
    Last edited by Kombiice; 03-13-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Realistic track and supports

Quote Originally Posted by glychd1001 View Post
    Realistic track and supports
    what else

New developer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    New developer.
    ....maybe area 52 isnt bad.... the trailer was from last year so pipeworks did it

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombiice View Post
    ....maybe area 52 isnt bad.... the trailer was from last year so pipeworks did it
    Lol. Stop with the "trailer is from last year" nonsense. No real developer/publisher would release a PROMOTION trailer with extremely old footage. They would use new footage to promote the game.

Also, the nicer looking screenshots were likely on the version that Pipeworks did. The footage in the trailer is the new stuff that Area 51 did.

Well you can't ask for people's opinions and then shoot down the ideas you don't agree with.
    I think the fact that some of the fans can't agree on what whether or not the trailer is from the same game we are getting is a major problem.

But to stay on topic here, I suppose it would be nice to do away with the grid.

Passive Peep
    It's hard to say what should be changed about the actual game because we know next to nothing about it. If everything does end up being heavily themed then that should be changed but we just don't know if that is the case yet.

But what I really think should be changed is the communication. We all know that it's terrible. I've followed numerous devs before and whilst some haven't been that good, I can't think of any that have been quite this bad at communicating with their fan base as Atari and Area 52 are. If you can't deliver the blog that you said would be up just have someone come onto the forum to give a quick apology and explain why it's not being released. It's not hard and only takes a few minutes out of the day. And please can the Community Managers actually do something for once?

Quote Originally Posted by MattZ View Post
    Lol. Stop with the "trailer is from last year" nonsense. No real developer/publisher would release a PROMOTION trailer with extremely old footage. They would use new footage to promote the game.

Also, the nicer looking screenshots were likely on the version that Pipeworks did. The footage in the trailer is the new stuff that Area 51 did.
    I'm not so sure about that. Atari announced they had switched developers in December 2014. Those screenshots were not released until late January of 2015. Until we get confirmation on this. Everyone needs to stop blaming area 52 and praising pipe works. I honestly think this trailer may have been from the pipe works era.

Quote Originally Posted by chester016 View Post
    I'm not so sure about that. Atari announced they had switched developers in December 2014. Those screenshots were not released until late January of 2015. Until we get confirmation on this. Everyone needs to stop blaming area 52 and praising pipe works. I honestly think this trailer may have been from the pipe works era.
    i think too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast