Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Why don't we wait easily !?!?

  1. #11
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorizon View Post
    Woah, there...let's not get crazy. That's asking wayyy to much! We should be happy that they update us once a month. There are/were games that were so much worse, therefore we should all lower our standards.

    /sarcasm
    Uh huh, I see what you did there. Pathetic.

    This place is a joke. Every single thing about it. I hope this thread gets locked too.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    Uh huh, I see what you did there. Pathetic.

    This place is a joke. Every single thing about it. I hope this thread gets locked too.
    I really don't know what your problem is.

  3. #13
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    653
    My problem is I just love you too darn much Justin.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    My problem is I just love you too darn much Justin.
    Love you too ❤

  5. #15
    Passive Peep
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by justinm_ View Post
    Love you too ❤
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj2U11FYv3U

  6. #16
    Junior Enthusiast darkhorizon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    Uh huh, I see what you did there. Pathetic.

    This place is a joke. Every single thing about it. I hope this thread gets locked too.
    That's the spirit!

    Pathetic? Yup. But that's your logic, not mine. I was borrowing it to prove a point.

    I know you're upset, so please accept this bouquet:

    burst-of-summer-bouquet.jpg

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorizon View Post
    That's the spirit!

    Pathetic? Yup. But that's your logic, not mine. I was borrowing it to prove a point.

    I know you're upset, so please accept this bouquet:

    burst-of-summer-bouquet.jpg
    When did we all become so sensitive? :P

  8. #18
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by darkhorizon View Post
    That's the spirit!

    Pathetic? Yup. But that's your logic, not mine. I was borrowing it to prove a point.

    I know you're upset, so please accept this bouquet:

    burst-of-summer-bouquet.jpg
    How sweet...Charmed, I'm sure. I do admire a man who can one minute say they choose their words carefully as to not offend then the next just full on mock another person's beliefs. Very impressive.

    Don't worry though, I'm so sick of reading the same **** over and over from the same people, I'll definitely be phasing out for a bit until everyone regains their head. I almost wish RCTW had been cancelled so I could convince myself this was just one awful nightmare...almost.

  9. #19
    It was all GDC's fault!!!

  10. #20
    Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    coaster6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    How sweet...Charmed, I'm sure. I do admire a man who can one minute say they choose their words carefully as to not offend then the next just full on mock another person's beliefs. Very impressive.

    Don't worry though, I'm so sick of reading the same **** over and over from the same people, I'll definitely be phasing out for a bit until everyone regains their head. I almost wish RCTW had been cancelled so I could convince myself this was just one awful nightmare...almost.
    alright let's all act a little civilized here. Some of us have been getting in some fights. I recommend 2 minutes in the time-out corner.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can't Wait much longer ready to buy the game
    By Tommy Laster in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-06-2015, 04:47 PM
  2. Wait Time is 35 min
    By magicart87 in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2015, 06:19 PM
  3. Record rides and be able to easily post them
    By k1ng r4t in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 03:38 AM
  4. Realistic wait times for lines
    By Future RCT in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 11:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us