Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mattlab - Let's play a game...

are you sure you don't work for Atari/Area 52?

Spamming, however very tempting, isn't the way to go. if they didn't get it by now that we want more communication, they wont get it after we spam them either.

We can only try and give ideas, feedback, ways how they could handle this better, and that's what I tried to do with the first post.

Let's hope Mattlab sees it, and does something with it.

You know what is weird is I tried doing the search thing for posts by Mattlab and almost all of them are not popping up, have they been deleted or am I searching for them the wrong way. Anyone else notice this?

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by kensulu View Post
    You know what is weird is I tried doing the search thing for posts by Mattlab and almost all of them are not popping up, have they been deleted or am I searching for them the wrong way. Anyone else notice this?
    All his posts are on his profile page. He deleted one as far as I know.

I actually think Area52 would want to communicate with the community. I'm just pretty sure Atari doesn't allow them to communicate with us. I think every bit of information (and I mean EVERYTHING) has to be approved by a high authority of Atari. That's the reason nobody gives us any information and also why there is still no new devblog...
    I would love to get some news (good or bad) every now and then, but as long as Atari decides what piece of Information get's out there, that will never happen.
    Last edited by Wes_Man77; 03-12-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Area 52 could do their own blog on their website just to say what progress they are making (if any) but they choose not to.

I think Mattlab has deleted a few of his previous posts

If your authority does not allow you to give out any information, then you can't just post that information on your own website. And Area52 is for sure not in a position to get on the bad side of their only major "money source"

I mean that they could be generic and say what they've been doing, so its just a case of saying RCT starting to come together or anything, just to prove that they are doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Man77 View Post
    I actually think Area52 would want to communicate with the community. I'm just pretty sure Atari doesn't allow them to communicate with us. I think every bit of information (and I mean EVERYTHING) has to be approved by a high authority of Atari. That's the reason nobody gives us any information and also why there is still no new devblog...
    I would love to get some news (good or bad) every now and then, but as long as Atari decides what piece of Information get's out there, that will never happen.
    Even tho this might be true, it's really strange that multiple community managers have been presented to us, just so we could never hear of them again.

shameless bump/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast