Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MATTLAB are you doing a blog today?

MATTLAB are you doing a blog today?

I hope a blog is posted today, everyday I visit the site a lot to see if new information has been posted.

Hope you deliver BLOGPOST#5 today/night you did say early this week!

would be nice... cant wait to see how they bail themselves out of this one....

agreed... and ya know, ya don't need to wait until the end of the day every time...

Quote Originally Posted by a-can-o-beans View Post
    would be nice... cant wait to see how they bail themselves out of this one....
    I know prob just be all information we already know which will completely annoy me.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzagm93 View Post
    I know prob just be all information we already know which will completely annoy me.
    That would really piss everyone off, but let's not jump to conclusions quickly. Let's at least give them a chance to explain everything... Heck, I personally don't care to wait a bit more just to know what they have to say. As long as they don't beat around the bush and just give the answers we desire, I'll be happy.

the wait is rather frustrating.... Otherwise it would be midweek rather than early week... understand about delays but really it should be posted today.

i think it comes today or tommorrow. maybe thursday

Newcomer
    Why not just say next week if you can't hold to what you are promising us? I still hope he will post today, but I have a strange feeling that this won't be the case.

Passive Peep
    I usually mind people saying that blog should have been released already. Although in this case, it should have been released on Monday and clear everything out. Their PR is a mess, people are angry and they should quickly act and so something about this.

The next dev.blog better be something rly big...

Quote Originally Posted by Chazzagm93 View Post
    Just write your own and post it - at least then you make it obvious how predictable it all is when the official one finally does emerge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast