View Poll Results: Do you still trust anything said by atari about RCTW?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup

10 10.53%
  • Dunno

42 44.21%
  • NOO!!!

43 45.26%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mattlab said...

Mattlab said...

Mattlab made various promises about the game being of AAA quality. But I find this the most interesting.

Mattlab said in blog post 4:
    Our primary focus is and always has been making sure we release the best possible game. We have exacting standards - RCTW must stay true to the franchise, be of AAA quality, and please our most dedicated fans, along with those who have yet to discover the magic of RCT.
    Honestly, like most of you I don't trust mattlab any more, because... Well what do I have to say really?
    Last edited by koekeritis; 03-09-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Um? I think it got cut off.

Woops, edit coming.

Please wait for the next blog post where Mattlab would explain why they showed the horrible teaser trailer. In my opinion we should wait with hard conclusions until we have heard what he has to say about it.

That is, if he has something to say about it...

Okay, atari can still win my trust back. They just need to release something that proves mattlab's claimes of an AAA game and hi-res visuals true.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraCheese View Post
    Please wait for the next blog post where Mattlab would explain why they showed the horrible teaser trailer. In my opinion we should wait with hard conclusions until we have heard what he has to say about it.

That is, if he has something to say about it...
    Totally agree. Maybe there are valid reasons why they have shown us that trailer. We'll just have to wait what he has to say about it.

"I do not know what to believe in, all we can do, is to wait for the messenger to give out his answer"
    Jacobs 3

Seriously though, i'm not sure what to expect. I actually messaged MattLab to tell him to not to forget to post the 5th dev blog post, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertje View Post
    Totally agree. Maybe there are valid reasons why they have shown us that trailer. We'll just have to wait what he has to say about it.
    I agree, but I'm really struggling to think of a valid reason for showing that trailer.

Well, they've surely lost credibility to the fans. I want to trust their statements and announcements but it's difficult with what they promised and what they showed us.

I chose "dunno." I'm giving them a major case of the side-eye, but I'm still waiting to see what the answer will be in Blog 5.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast