Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: These are the Flat Rides people want in RCTW

Lightbulb These are the Flat Rides people want in RCTW

Made this quick video showing a lot of the real RCT3 flat rides that people want in RCTW, not the terrible themed stuff that is made for 5 year old's that will be looked at by most players once and not used again.

http://youtu.be/nR0Nji_7Vz4

Twisted thats a beautifull video!!!!
    and yes i want those flat rides.....

Passive Peep
    Not sure if they need licences, but important for me is, that WE do NOT want science fiction flying stuff and unrealistic rides. The cartoonish look is okay, but stay with our physics and technology!!

I hope it will be easy to import custom CTRs and using it in multiplayer. Atari, listen to your customers and fans, this can be a big moneymaker for you!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJelle View Post
    Twisted thats a beautifull video!!!!
    and yes i want those flat rides.....
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by redyar View Post
    Not sure if they need licences, but important for me is, that WE do NOT want science fiction flying stuff and unrealistic rides. The cartoonish look is okay, but stay with our physics and technology!!

I hope it will be easy to import custom CTRs and using it in multiplayer. Atari, listen to your customers and fans, this can be a big moneymaker for you!
    I don't think it would be a issue as I don't believe RCT3 had licenses for them? they made rides based on the real ones but did not include the makers real name, a lot of these rides have various different names also depending on the country you are in.

Exactly!! This what we want for flat rides.

Quote Originally Posted by AUS_Twisted View Post
    Made this quick video showing a lot of the real RCT3 flat rides that people want in RCTW, not the terrible themed stuff that is made for 5 year old's that will be looked at by most players once and not used again.

http://youtu.be/nR0Nji_7Vz4
    I have said this before, and i fully 100% agree!!

The rides need to be realistic. Its okay if a few rides are heavily themed as long as we also get a generic version.
    Anyway, i want to say a lot but i guess i have nothing to add, your post perfectly sums it up. This is one of my biggest worries for the game as we still havent seen any realistic ride.

Passive Peep
    You are not alone.

Passive Peep
    I'd like to see each ride have the default appearance be just a generic look for the ride. Then there should be a themed appearance to go with each theme in the game that we can choose if we want to . I have a bad feeling pretty much everything is just going to be heavily themed though.

I guess Atari should know this. Its not like we have been saying we want realistic coasters but yeah you can get the flatrides as crazy and unrealistic as possible

Can someone help me on this? In the trailer it states "unlimited rides" and i can caguely remember something about being able to reate our own rides? Can we maybe create our own realistic flatrides? .. (I just can't remember when or where i read something like this)

Newcomer
    agree with you

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast