Thread: Did anyone else recognize the recreation of Six Flags Magic Mountain in the trailer??

Did anyone else recognize the recreation of Six Flags Magic Mountain in the trailer??

At the end of the trailer, it is very clearly on ride footage from Goliath at SF:MM. Making me think that licensed parks may be in the game once again??

That ain't no recreation, kid.
    It's POV footage with a filter.

They were hoping we wouldn't notice though. Like we would believe that was some in-game footage.
    Who would've thought that people who love rollercoasters would pay so much attention to a new game about rollercoasters?

I honestly thought that I just had bad video quality while watching the trailer. Now it appears that its just ****ty graphics. Basically looks like RCT3. The end of the trailer is what the game should look like, even though it is apparently POV footage. Funny thing is, it must have been taken quite some time ago because right now Colossus is under a major redo.

Newcomer
    If it would at least look like RCT 3! Look at that coaster track in trailer, what even is this?

Quote Originally Posted by imiha View Post
    If it would at least look like RCT 3! Look at that coaster track in trailer, what even is this?
    Those are the boosters! Everyone knows that little blinky arrows on the track makes a rollercoaster go faster!

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    If that was the game, we'd all be satisfied, I'd be studying for my Spanish quiz tomorrow, and we'd all be in bed by 9. Not anymore amigos.