Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollercoaster Tycoon World box art! Awesome!!

Cool Rollercoaster Tycoon World box art! Awesome!!

RCTW.jpg

Looks really great!!

I like it.

Wow, that looks really nice! Hopefully the rides shown on the art will all make an appearance in the game

lol, see now that's a missed opportunity. sure, it's nice... but if for instance, they just posted that last week, it would have stopped a whole week worth of complaining on the forums and would have been deemed a nice 'update'

Quote Originally Posted by tycoon View Post
    lol, see now that's a missed opportunity. sure, it's nice... but if for instance, they just posted that last week, it would have stopped a whole week worth of complaining on the forums and would have been deemed a nice 'update'
    Yep, they certainly should have released this before. I just hope this isn't the 'new' image we get in the next update

I see the swinging pirate ship is back. Love those loops and curvy style wooden coasters. I don't see the Dingy coaster or bob sled

Anyway this is just a cover art but yeah the cover looks great!

I like it...

Looking at this makes me so excited! ! I know this is probably a place holder but April 30th or May, is great

Here is the product description in English
    Recommend this item
    Product Description
    Description
    Beloved by fans RollerCoaster Tycoon series scales new heights with RollerCoaster Tycoon World! RCTW is packed with everything fans love about the series so, and also offers many new features and innovations, such as the 3D track editor, deformable terrain, realistic coaster physics and the ability to present your creations to share with others. Reasons together with friends a parking company and compete with other players from around the world. Enjoy the ride of your life on a rollercoaster create yourself, entertain your guests park as you create spectacular attractions and become the next RollerCoaster Tycoon!

Features
    Innovative Course Maker:
    Create the coolest possible and wildest roller coasters with the best track editor of the series.
    For the first time Streckenbau in 3D!
    For the first time routes are fully editable in 3D.
    Large selection of farm equipment:
    Create your own park with a variety of rides, attractions, shops, decorations, etc. Personalize your park from a selection of predefined locations. In addition, other venues will be available as free updates later.
    Drive your own roller coasters:
    Climb in and experience a ride on your roller coasters from different camera angles, including first-person view.
    Online and single player modes:
    Games online with friends or other players, and save your farm in the cloud. You can also play alone in single mode.
    Make an amusement park companies:
    Team up with friends together, founding a theme park company, claiming yourself against other players from around the world and climb in the rankings to the top.
    Play with friends:
    Connect via Steam or Facebook and look at how the park of your friends always continue to grow. Invite your friends to join your company, and share them with roller coaster designs!
    Visit other parks:
    Walk through the park that have been created by your friends, and go and review the roller coasters and thrill rides.
    Deformable terrain:
    A classic feature is back! The terrain will be completely deformed and allows you to change the landscape and build breathtaking attractions - all in full 3D.
    Steam Trading Cards:
    Collect, trade and sell Steam Trading Cards.
    Complete park management:
    Keep the different areas of your park in the view to your guests please and to increase sales.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast