Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First person

I really would like to see this type of feature implemented in the game. When I played Thrillville: The first person feature is what caught me and made me keep playing that game. It was amazing to interact with the rides, the shops, and the minigames that were around. I would love to see this feature in there.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyUK View Post
    I am probably missing something, but how is this feature request different to navigating the camera round the park at path level, as per RCT3? I used to "take a walk" through my park with the camera often to see how it looked from peep level. What extra or difference are you guys meaning here?
    To do this you had to name a character Jonny Watts, and I believe it was more of a developer thing than an actual "feature" of the game. As someone who designs their park so it looks good from Jonny Watts, there are some bugs that are just unavoidable because the game wasn't programmed to be seen from those angles. Most people's hope is that they'll refine this.

I don't even care if I can't control them, as long as I can walk around in their perspective without it being all glitchy I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by k1ng r4t View Post
    As someone who designs their park so it looks good from Jonny Watts, there are some bugs that are just unavoidable because the game wasn't programmed to be seen from those angles.
    I do the same thing because I want to be able to look up at the ceilings in my buildings to see the lights are properly placed and the beams connect. (OCD is a bitch) I'll even leave the game on in "Jonny Watts" mode while I'm watching TV, etc. just to see what he gets up to. I forgive the glitches because it's an 11-year-old game, but I will not be so forgiving with RCTW.

You can move the camera around from his perspective, but you can't move him around the park.
    Last edited by CoasterGemini; 02-24-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Junior Enthusiast
    Dude I know what you mean. Jonny Watts has triggered my OCD like no other game has. I'll spend forever just trying to cover up that one little glitchy area you can't even see from normal view anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12