Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mega Thread] Blog post #4? Where are you?

[Mega Thread] Blog post #4? Where are you?

Why has #4 still not made an appearance? Whats the delay? Get off your butts Atari and wow us with some news

I agree 100% it's time for more news!

If we only had a community manager to tell us something new!
    oh wait... we have one... or not?

Matt posted to another tread and said there is no blog entry for last Friday. With GDC only a couple of weeks away, I'd say they are keeping all their videos and screenshots and info for a big unveiling at the show.

Uh.. Sometimes you guys really act like kids. He has other things to do you know and lets not forget it only happens every two weeks. I want some more news as much as you guys do but find something else to pass the time then to moan and complain about not having it when you want it

Quote Originally Posted by ParadeOfHorror View Post
    Uh.. Sometimes you guys really act like kids. He has other things to do you know and lets not forget it only happens every two weeks. I want some more news as much as you guys do but find something else to pass the time then to moan and complain about not having it when you want it
    A community managers job is to you know.. community manage... what other things would they be doing during work hours ? Making coffee?

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post
    Matt posted to another tread and said there is no blog entry for last Friday. With GDC only a couple of weeks away, I'd say they are keeping all their videos and screenshots and info for a big unveiling at the show.
    This is probably exactly the case actually. That would meet their early 2015 "release" announcement, which will end up meaning a release announcement in early 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Boland View Post

That would make sense, but Atari and Area 52 are still nowhere to be found on the GDC exhibitor list...
    Last edited by darkhorizon; 02-18-2015 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelPlayer View Post
    A community managers job is to you know.. community manage... what other things would they be doing during work hours ? Making coffee?
    At this point, i think Matt is just one of the A52 developers, and as they have a lot of work to do, he has no time answering questions and is busy programming a game .
    After all, Atari has had big financial problems, maybe they can't pay a fulltime com. manager...

Newcomer
    Who is the community manager?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast