Thread: coaster editing

coaster editing

I am trying to complete a goal about barf bags and having to add loops to some coasters. My final one is not letting me. It is a steel coaster, and I am attempting to add after a big drop off. I have been able to add one, but not get any further in finishing the design of the coaster because every next piece I add to the track seems to end all options for it. I do not understand why it will not let me finish this! It is not money or space, and I have tried every option of pieces available and it will not let me finish the coaster (or auto finish either). You know the hat in the bottom corner will not stay lit up, and if it is, it only allows for one or two short straight pieces after the loop. I try adding another loop, a straight piece, or a curved piece, and noatter what it won't let me finish it! I don't know if you can look at it for me, but my sign on is UDC767. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by LoriSisneros View Post
    I am trying to complete a goal about barf bags and having to add loops to some coasters. My final one is not letting me. It is a steel coaster, and I am attempting to add after a big drop off. I have been able to add one, but not get any further in finishing the design of the coaster because every next piece I add to the track seems to end all options for it. I do not understand why it will not let me finish this! It is not money or space, and I have tried every option of pieces available and it will not let me finish the coaster (or auto finish either). You know the hat in the bottom corner will not stay lit up, and if it is, it only allows for one or two short straight pieces after the loop. I try adding another loop, a straight piece, or a curved piece, and noatter what it won't let me finish it! I don't know if you can look at it for me, but my sign on is UDC767. Thank you for your time.
    Good thing I was able to figure it out and not wait for an answer....

What did you do to figure it out?