Thread: Do you remember the thread in the Atari Forums?

Do you remember the thread in the Atari Forums?

Hi,
    do you remember the Atari Forums there Atari asked the community about a new RCT? (I think it started August 2010)
    They asked about suggestions for a new RCT. Do you think someone at A52 read the ~2000 pages and they orientate the development of RCTW on this suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hi,
    do you remember the Atari Forums there Atari asked the community about a new RCT? (I think it started August 2010)
    They asked about suggestions for a new RCT. Do you think someone at A52 read the ~2000 pages and they orientate the development of RCTW on this suggestions?
    No, doubit it

I think they did read it. Could be this game has been in development for over a year now. Starting a project like this begins with ideas and improvements over the last three games. I think suggestions by the players of those games are crucial for a sequel. Every game developer knows that the wishes and ideas of the community are crucial in a follow up game.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraCheese View Post
    I think they did read it. Could be this game has been in development for over a year now. Starting a project like this begins with ideas and improvements over the last three games. I think suggestions by the players of those games are crucial for a sequel. Every game developer knows that the wishes and ideas of the community are crucial in a follow up game.
    If so it is a bad PR move not to mention this fact.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetLord420 View Post
    If so it is a bad PR move not to mention this fact.
    I agree. Not really surprising though considering the lack of communication we've received so far.