Thread: Music on train coaster and Booster as Space mountain !

Lightbulb Music on train coaster and Booster as Space mountain !

Hi,

Is it possible to play music on the train roller coaster and not just at the station or along the route. The music would start to start the train. It's really important to me and many players I think ... We could create Roller coaster to the rhythm of our music.

And is it possible to integrate booster on which we can block the train and launch the 2s, 5s or 10s or other after blocking as in the barrel Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris.

Sorry for my English, I'm French and very bad English ... it's google trad ...

Thank you in advance for all that!

This is a good idea. So like in Disney World on the Rockin' Roller Coaster the music plays from speakers and the train itself. I believe Taurus is suggesting something like. Also I believe part of the suggestion is having music playing, let's say dubstep, and when the bass drops the train launches. and then also boosts from the block brake sections with delays to make it launch later than it should.

Junior Enthusiast
    Yeah I hope better launches and launch coasters are in this game. They were really bad in RCT3.

there is also a coaster like that in univeral studios/islands of adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalRules View Post
    This is a good idea. So like in Disney World on the Rockin' Roller Coaster the music plays from speakers and the train itself. I believe Taurus is suggesting something like. Also I believe part of the suggestion is having music playing, let's say dubstep, and when the bass drops the train launches. and then also boosts from the block brake sections with delays to make it launch later than it should.

Yes you have understand my request !!