Thread: Rollercoaster tycoon 2 for tablet

Rollercoaster tycoon 2 for tablet

Hello everbody,

I reallly like rollercoaster tycoon 2, so i think it's nice that you can play this game on your tablet or maybe even your mobile. I know it's not easy to mae rollercoaster tycoon working on android, ios etc. But i hope it will work. I also know that atari is known about this, but i want to know your opinion.

Maybe atari can look at Open TTD, this game (with kind of the same graphics) is also available on your tablet. It's really nice to be on away from your house and that you have the possibility to play rollercoaster on your tablet.

I would pay around €3 to €5 for this game.

That would be great if you can play it on a tablet. By the way, what's Open TTD?

Quote Originally Posted by armyarchmage View Post
    That would be great if you can play it on a tablet. By the way, what's Open TTD?
    It's a remake from Transport tycoon deluxe. They made it free. Just look up in the playstore or on the internet.

I would definately buy an exact copy of RCT2 for smartphones and tablets. in contradiction - I would never pay a single dime for RCT4 mobile. It's just not nearly as good

As much as it would be good for tablet I just have a feeling that it wouldn't have the right feeling with it

The original transport tycoon is avaible for tablets. Before rct 4 mobile, they wanted to port rct 1 on tablets....