Thread: Parking

Junior Enthusiast

Parking

I'm sure this has been said before, but it would be nice if there were parking lots and parking garages for the peeps to park in. I'm not talking about an animation where they drive away and all of that, but if they just appear there to show how busy the park is and whatnot. Universal Resort, for example, uses parking garages and I've ALWAYS wanted to recreate it. Parking garages are needed to do this. I could go on about the resorts aspect, but that deserves its own thread.

Just something simple that adds realism and something new to the game

And yet I think this detracts. I dont need to plan every detail of the Peeps once they drive onto the property. Parking is irrelevant to me. It is not a ride, It is a set price no matter what vehicle. The Peeps will park in their own space, or do I hire employees to direct them, to take their money, to patrol the lot for suspicious behavior. I dont want that to detract me from all the decisions I want to focus on from the ticket entrance to the park on in.

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by dwwilkin View Post
    And yet I think this detracts. I dont need to plan every detail of the Peeps once they drive onto the property. Parking is irrelevant to me. It is not a ride, It is a set price no matter what vehicle. The Peeps will park in their own space, or do I hire employees to direct them, to take their money, to patrol the lot for suspicious behavior. I dont want that to detract me from all the decisions I want to focus on from the ticket entrance to the park on in.
    You're thinking too detailed. All I want is a parking lot/garage that gradually gets fuller as more peeps come in. They could just appear like cars did in SimCity4, or there could be actually peeps simulated like in SimCity 2013. It doesn't have to get so deep. Just something nice to look at.

Lightbulb Parking lot

All the time i went to a Theme Park i need to park at a parking lot and pay a lot only for the parking place.
    I know sometimes its not possible to build an parking lot around because its an island or something.
    But maybe some maps with a parking lot or the option to build a parking lot and a street to the end of the map.
    So Cars and even Buses can park there and give me a option to get more money!

Yes, i think that's cool. I like this idea. Maybe you can build bigger lots, by placing extra places.

This sure is a nice idea, and it would make the game look much better too!

Car Park Outside of the Park!

Something I've wished for since the beginning of RCT is a car park near the entrance. In RCT3 there really wasn't any kind of customization for the outside of the park, and it kind of breaks the immersion in my opinion. I want to have car parks, shuttles, paths and trees surrounding my park!

I'm not sure if this idea has already been taken into consideration, but if it hasn't, please voice your opinion!