Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only Four Themes?

100% agree. Maybe not as much as RCT2 had, but lets hope the devs dont make a Sims 4 mistake and remove too many features. If they had a open beta instead of a release and waited 6 or so months i'd be fine with that for more things(including themes)

probably extra content like to pay for..

I think the focus will be the implement further themes as expansion packs. if the 4 themes are coming with a lot of decorative tools then it is good for me

Quote Originally Posted by MR33Games View Post
    100% agree. Maybe not as much as RCT2 had, but lets hope the devs dont make a Sims 4 mistake and remove too many features. If they had a open beta instead of a release and waited 6 or so months i'd be fine with that for more things(including themes)
    EA has been great with ruining their games lately.

Four themes is miserably limited. You could do one large park with different sections, use all four of the major themes in just that one park, and be done with all of the themes in the game. All future parks would look exactly the same. And that would be pretty lame

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    Four themes is miserably limited. You could do one large park with different sections, use all four of the major themes in just that one park, and be done with all of the themes in the game. All future parks would look exactly the same. And that would be pretty lame
    you could also do one huge park of one theme. that's four other different parks you can do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12