Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please implent a firework system in RollerCoaster Tycoon World!

Post Please implent a firework system in RollerCoaster Tycoon World!

Dear RollerCoaster Tycoon World developers,

it would be awesome if you could implent a firework system, just like in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. The ability to create your own firework shows and firework effects on RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was awesome and many people used RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 to create fireworks. It wasn't just an awesome park simulation game, it also was an awesome firework simulation game! When you got bored of creating coasters and parks, you were able to move over to fireworks and do something completly different.

So please, implent the firework system from RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. The feeling was way better with all the fireworks in parks. And if you would implent a firework system, it would be awesome if old firework effects from RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 could still be used in RollerCoaster Tycoon World.

Regards,
    Incredipede

I agree! I also think they should allow us to add our own music to the firework displays, so the fireworks play alongside the music.

The editor felt a little bit clunky. I'd love to see an easier to use/with a better interface one. And please, more music formats!

put in spotify so everyone wil add his own music while playing with friend.

Spotify would be interesting, but I doubt that it would work.

In RCT3 we had the ability to search our own music and add our libraries. Would that not be good enough. It would give you direct control of what music would play, and if you leave this to a download service, you would have to leave the game to manage it. Having one particular streaming music service wouldn't make sense since how would you know which owner of RCTW has what service and so how would you program for it?

The one thing i would like to see is a editor tool like in RCT 1 but instead of rides it will be for setting up firework area so you can save it in the file system instead of going to a random park for creating. Also when we use our own music for our park and someone comes to visit the park there can be a default firework show( the songs already in the game) that will replace it. and use a generator like what they used for Audiosurf but for fireworks for the mixing.

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sowee View Post
    The editor felt a little bit clunky. I'd love to see an easier to use/with a better interface one. And please, more music formats!
    Yeah I agree. I think it has to do with needing to assign a firework to every single mortar tube/spinning wheel. A lot would be improved if you could have basic set-ups that you can save/copy.

also locking 2+ items together would be nice so they will make sure to go off and end at the same time.

I agree i loved playing around with the fireworks! Also would be cool with itunes support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast