Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: RollerCoaster Tycoon World Production Blog Post #2

I decided to check the Bandai Namco website, the company that will be publishing the game in the EU and elsewhere and this is what it says about the game;

Description

Create, build, and expand the greatest amusement park in RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The newest and most innovative addition in the beloved simulation franchise is packed with thrilling, fun-filled features including an intuitive 3D track builder, deformable terrain, realistic coaster physics, and the ability to share your creations. Players can also team-up with friends from around the globe to form a theme park corporation to compete with others worldwide. Experience the ride of your life as you customize incredible coasters, entertain your park guests and create stomach-churning corkscrews and become the world’s next RollerCoaster Tycoon!

Features

Innovative Track Builder
    First-Time 3D Builder!
    Full Selection of Pre-Built Park Assets
    Ride Your Coasters
    Online and Single Player Modes
    Run a Theme Park Corporation
    Play with Friends
    Visit Other Parks
    Deformable Terrain
    Steam Trading Cards
    And Of Course, Full Park Management

What I don't like about the info they provide is 'Full Selection of Pre-Built Park Assets'. I'd like for either Atari or Area 52 to elaborate on this further and explain if we can build our own structures.

SOURCE: http://www.bandainamcogames.eu/produ...ycoon-world/pc

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by alzo93 View Post
    I decided to check the Bandai Namco website, the company that will be publishing the game in the EU and elsewhere and this is what it says about the game;

Description

Create, build, and expand the greatest amusement park in RollerCoaster Tycoon World! The newest and most innovative addition in the beloved simulation franchise is packed with thrilling, fun-filled features including an intuitive 3D track builder, deformable terrain, realistic coaster physics, and the ability to share your creations. Players can also team-up with friends from around the globe to form a theme park corporation to compete with others worldwide. Experience the ride of your life as you customize incredible coasters, entertain your park guests and create stomach-churning corkscrews and become the world’s next RollerCoaster Tycoon!

Features

Innovative Track Builder
    First-Time 3D Builder!
    Full Selection of Pre-Built Park Assets
    Ride Your Coasters
    Online and Single Player Modes
    Run a Theme Park Corporation
    Play with Friends
    Visit Other Parks
    Deformable Terrain
    Steam Trading Cards
    And Of Course, Full Park Management

What I don't like about the info they provide is 'Full Selection of Pre-Built Park Assets'. I'd like for either Atari or Area 52 to elaborate on this further and explain if we can build our own structures.

SOURCE: http://www.bandainamcogames.eu/produ...ycoon-world/pc
    That's word from word the same info on the rct coming soon page...no need to link that other page as this is nothing new

According to MATLAB we will learn more tonight about custom scenery....keep checking the forums
    Last edited by ncutt010; 02-06-2015 at 03:56 PM.

You guys are doing a fantastic job and I'm a huge RCT fan and am very excited! There's just one thing I'm not clear on... is there going to be some sort of halloween/spooky theme? Please please please tell me there will be an adequate amount of spooky themed rides, attractions and props!!!

I can tell that if the supports are really in the game, you are gonna have some happy fans.

Phew what a busy crazy day and its not over yet! Blog post is almost done - just some final editing and the screenshot has just been captured! Super excited to share it the progress. Got a nice new 4K monitor plugged in at my desk now and get to see this game in beautiful HD!
    Executive Producer - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Phew what a busy crazy day and its not over yet! Blog post is almost done - just some final editing and the screenshot has just been captured! Super excited to share it the progress. Got a nice new 4K monitor plugged in at my desk now and get to see this game in beautiful HD!
    GO GO GO!! But feel free to capture some more screens while you're at your desk

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post

Perfect!! It's already midnight here in belgium :-) hopefully you have some good news for us :-)

Yeah, please give us at least two screenshots. Keep up the good work!

Newcomer
    Thanks a lot Matt, for keeping us up to date.

We appreciate your hard work Matt! Been refreshing the website all day, can't wait!

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast