Thread: Stuff that is needed for RCTW

Stuff that is needed for RCTW

What we need are FastPasses, Hotels, Parking lots, ThemePark complexes (Disney World, Universal Orlando), Competing with other ThemePark complexes (Multiplayer and CPU), Make the rides look more attractive and realistic without getting 3rd Party add ons, be able to designate lands, More than one theme park/water park/hotel per complex, full service restaurants, and stuff like Downtown Disney and CityWalk.

PLEZ MAKE THIS HAPPEN
    I DONT WANT ANOTHER SIMCITY5

Quote Originally Posted by phillyguy1 View Post
    Make the rides look more attractive and realistic without getting 3rd Party add ons....
    Hey Philly what do you mean with 3rd party addons? You mean DLC which you have to pay for? Im not fond of that either but do you also mean Custom Scenery designed by other players? Thats mostly free i geuss and can be very attractive and realistic ive dowloaded lots for rct3 and made my parks look awesome!

Fastpasses I think are coming, Waterparks were the first expansion last time around so I wouldn't count on it, Hotels are in limbo with the community, so I wouldn't count on that either. Parking lots would be ok with me only if they are static (Like in ZT2) or you have to use them for something (Bigger parking lot=park can hold more peeps.). Everything else you said shouldn't have to be added because you can make that yourself, and CS has been confirmed.

Junior Enthusiast
    I hope there are fastpasses as well.