Thread: Virginia Reel

Virginia Reel

Pharaoh Frenzy

>>Download.<<

Spooky Spinners

>>Download.<<

Let It Spin

>>Download.<<

I love the pyramid concept. It's very simple, but it's a fun break from the traditional style.

If I download this incredible design, how do I get it in my game?

I think all you would need to do is navigate to your Tracks folder and drag and drop them. I use the steam version, so mine is located in Program Files (x86) > Steam > Steamapps > Common > Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 > Tracks. For the disc install, it might be something like Program Files (x86) > Atari > Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack > Tracks

You'll know you're in the right place when you see other files with the .TD6 extension

Quote Originally Posted by LavishCorgi View Post
    I love the pyramid concept. It's very simple, but it's a fun break from the traditional style.
    Exactly what you said. Nice and simple, but who care's, it's cool!

Nice and uniqe structure and idea to theme a Virginia Reel Ride. I created today a Virginia Reel Ride and that´s a possible refurbshment in my current park. Thank you for inspiration, of course for my projects in RCT3, too.

Thanks for the nice comments!

A RCT3 version of "Pharaoh Frenzy" can be downloaded here.

+1 I like basic structures of coasters that don't take up space but have good ratings