Thread: Subscription Notification

Subscription Notification

I am having an issue saving my subscription settings. I can subscribe to threads, but when i attempt to set it to notify instantaneously, the check boxes will not stayed checked. I am in settings --> My subscriptions --> Subscriptions. on that page it shows all the threads to which I have subscribed and a notification column for which every thread is listed as instance. There is a check box to the far right of each thread which I assume determines if the notification is active. Every thread is unchecked. If I try to check them, once I navigate way from the page and then go back to the subscription page, they are all unchecked. I see no save option on the setting page to lock those in.

It's worth noting, when the forum first went up and I subscribe to threads with instance notification, I was receiving the emailed notification as expected. I am not sure when it stopped, but it has been quite some time, though I did not deliberately update my settings. Is this feature working for anyone else?

Any help is appreciated.

https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...do=editoptions

Messaging and Notifications
    --> Default Thread Subscription Mode: