Thread: How do I delete my account here?

Ireeb

How do I delete my account here?

Since it is my birthday today, I have recieved an birthday-email from this forum.
    That reminded me that this account still exists, but after I realized RCTW is just cheap rip-off to make money from the franchise license without investing a lot of money, I have no interst in this forum anymore.
    If you could either tell me how to delete my account or just straight away permanently ban me and delete this account, I'd be very happy.

Planet Coaster is the true successor of Roller Coaster Tycoon. This is just a cheap fake. Atari is just a money hungry zombie of its former self.

Goodbye forever!

Happy belated! Sad when an auto-generated birthday notice feels like a stab in the back.
    (Hope it was a good one!)

Ireeb
    Thanks The birthday notice didn't feel like a stab in the back, playing Roller Coaster Tycoon World for the first time back then did (before I refunded it to get Planet Coaster, that was such a good decision).
    I also tried to use the contact form to ask about having my account deleted, no answer.
    Except for you it seems like this forum and the game died out more or less.
    I still would like how to delete my account here. I don't want to be remembered of how Atari abuses the Roller Coaster Tycoon brand every year on my birthday, and I don't want to be remembered that I ever trusted Atari on this. I had such high hopes for this game, it's just a tragedy. 75% negative ratings on Steam speaks for itself.