Thread: New update coming soon!

New update coming soon!

This is on the website that’s crowdfunding for RCT Switch.

“Tycoon World; and the game, which was made by a separate team within the studio, is still undergoing continued development. Updates to RollerCoaster Tycoon World have been released and another update is coming soon.”

https://www.startengine.com/atari-game-partners

More stupid assets nobody wants! Yeah!! Or maybe just maybe....... TRANSPORT RIDES!! YEAH!!!

its an easy mistake to make but i think you may have missed/overlooked the word "soon" at the end of the sentence.
    unfortunately the atari dictionary definition of soon is;

soon
    suːn/

adverb

at no time in the past or future; not ever.

"we told them it was going to be soon"
    synonyms: never, at no time, not at any time, not ever, not once, on no occasion;

not at all.

"it is coming soon"
    synonyms: never, not at all, certainly not, not for a moment, not under/in any circumstances, under/in no circumstances, on no account;
    Last edited by shirty; 01-28-2018 at 09:18 PM.

Newcomer
    "Atari and Nvizzio Creations learned much from RollerCoaster Tycoon World;"

considering the whole Rokh and the Ataribox fiasco, I don't think so...

also, the steamdb page was updated with new files for testing. I guess it's an update with Valentine's Day update

Is this game still alive?
    Will it be updated again?
    After the transition to the new team, which dates back to October 2017, only one update
    Does anyone have any news about it?
    Atari if you answer us thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shirty View Post
    its an easy mistake to make but i think you may have missed/overlooked the word "soon" at the end of the sentence.
    unfortunately the atari dictionary definition of soon is;

soon
    suːn/

adverb

at no time in the past or future; not ever.

"we told them it was going to be soon"
    synonyms: never, at no time, not at any time, not ever, not once, on no occasion;

not at all.

"it is coming soon"
    synonyms: never, not at all, certainly not, not for a moment, not under/in any circumstances, under/in no circumstances, on no account;
    Bahahahahaha that is gold

Well, site is gone. 4 days before the crowdfund ended. They raised around 60.000 dollars. 112 people have put money into the project.
    I think the update for RCTW will never see daylight. At this moment 21 people on this planet are playing RCTW. Around 209 people are playing RCT3 right now. Says enough...

Oh and around 1600 people are playing Planet Coaster at this moment.

They said that they didn't reach their target for the crowdfunding thing and everyone is getting refunded but it won't affect the development of the Switch version 🤔
    Everything seems pretty weird to me surrounding that. I don't think we'll see any new updates for RCTW and I'm surprised that the forums are actually still here with World being left off everything recently

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    They said that they didn't reach their target for the crowdfunding thing and everyone is getting refunded but it won't affect the development of the Switch version 樂
    Everything seems pretty weird to me surrounding that. I don't think we'll see any new updates for RCTW and I'm surprised that the forums are actually still here with World being left off everything recently
    If it won't affect development...why did they need crowdfunding?

Why does such a company need so much crowdfunding in the first place?

What is going on. What an awful company.