Thread: Is this game alive? Team switch?

Is this game alive? Team switch?

So, is this game alive? What about the team switching? There no news about it since October, no news about improvements. Will the game really be fixed?

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by demomode_br View Post
    So, is this game alive? What about the team switching? There no news about it since October, no news about improvements. Will the game really be fixed?
    I doubt it will be fixed. At the moment I'm still not able to run the game and I have no idea how to fix it. Might be related to my pc. But I still hope I can finish some of the projects / enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by demomode_br View Post
    At this point it is 99% safe to say that no, the game will not be fixed. Development of RCTW has reached the end of the road with absolutely no foreseeable plans for the future.

Now i know what the ment with Team Switch! Itís just Nvizzio making a ĎSwitchí game! Itís really sad... https://www.startengine.com/atari-game-partners Really no mentioning of RCTW. Only succes stories.

Mostly success stories that occurred long before the current company using the "Atari" name had anything to do with them...