View Poll Results: Who still believes in this game?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I still believe in it

3 15.00%
  • I don't believe in it anymore

10 50.00%
  • Are your serious?

7 35.00%

Thread: Who still believes in this game?

Who still believes in this game?

Just wanted to know who still believes in this game because i lost it already.

got to have a team to even work on the game to believe in it

Junior Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSPa View Post
    got to have a team to even work on the game to believe in it
    Touche DonSPa. I am not expecting another update. Or perhaps i should hope for that so the game gets fixed for me and i get to finish my ugc project. Being able to create my own ideas using a 3d program was the only reason why i kept on playing this game. Ill continue to check these forums to see how it develops. But for now im trying to get into PC which has been collecting dust for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    Touche DonSPa. I am not expecting another update. Or perhaps i should hope for that so the game gets fixed for me and i get to finish my ugc project. Being able to create my own ideas using a 3d program was the only reason why i kept on playing this game. Ill continue to check these forums to see how it develops. But for now im trying to get into PC which has been collecting dust for over a year.
    I checked the Steamdb, and there was activity^^
    So I guess another holiday package for christmas, nothing big

I don't have hopes for this game anymore, it's too broken. But I hope that there is another chance to get a real rct game.

osudenny
    Quote Originally Posted by laracroftonline View Post
    Just wanted to know who still believes in this game because i lost it already.
    Yes I still believe in it. I hope the new team don't drop the ball on this one. At 61 in very bad health believe it or not this game is really great to me. 1) It is really easy to get around in. 2) it takes my mind off my real problems and for how long I am on it I have no worries in the world. 3) it is the best therapy that I have ever had of any kind to date. So yes I still believe. What else do I have that this game does for me??

I believe in Atari less. The game itself is OK but not very user-friendly or pretty. (make your joke here)

We can all band together and wish for a Christmas miracle involving more development on the game but if the movies teach us anything about life; Christmas movies in particular.... Maybe if we all stop believing Atari will cease to exist!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
    Last edited by magicart87; 12-16-2017 at 10:34 AM.

I do not believe that Atari is going to improve RCTW much further. I think the development of RCTW has come to an end, despite Atari's announcement of the 4th developer. It's just not trustworthy any more.

Merry Christmas!

I do still believe in this game, in spite of all the negative reactions and reviews. The coaster builder, the ability to use UGC and the user-friendliness make it an enjoyable experience (for me). However, I'm a little concerned that the last update for this game dates back more than two months (at the moment of writing) and there hasn't been any news from the developers since then. From my perspective it shouldn't take that long to solve the issues at hand and come up with new PxP packs (although the latter is of less importance to me). I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait slightly longer.
    Last edited by Elessar_Luzente; 01-07-2018 at 09:39 PM.

It's no secret they had a number of people beta-testing the game. After a long period of silence when news of the change from Nvizzio to a new outfit became known Atari suddenly posted to the beta-testers that they would have news to share very soon and they hoped they'd continue helping with the game..

That was on August 11th...

There's not been a single word since.
    Draw your own conclusions, but personally I've removed it from my computer.