Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bug issue

  1. #1

    Bug issue

    "Failed to initialize Direct3D.
    Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
    graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
    in display settings.
    InitializeEngineGraphics failed"

    Any ideas how to solve it?

  2. #2
    Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    457
    Greetings!

    We are sorry to hear about your issue we invite you to open a ticket on our helpdesk at http://support.atari.com/ in order to help you properly.

    Thanks for playing!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Greetings!

    We are sorry to hear about your issue we invite you to open a ticket on our helpdesk at http://support.atari.com/ in order to help you properly.

    Thanks for playing!
    Are they actually going to do anything about it and answer as all my previous tickets seem to have dropped off the face of the earth in getting a response.

    The lack of care and customer services is beyond a joke. I used to love and support this game but there is so much that frustrates me with it I wonder is it worth bothering with.

  4. #4
    Junior Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by faceless252 View Post
    "Failed to initialize Direct3D.
    Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
    graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
    in display settings.
    InitializeEngineGraphics failed"

    Any ideas how to solve it?
    Hello faceless252,
    I'm no expert in these matters, I usually try to search the error on the net and than hope to find a solution.

    Did your computer receive an update recently?
    Graphics card or Windows related?

    https://answers.unity.com/questions/...-graphics.html

    Perhaps this link can help you further?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgath View Post
    Hello faceless252,
    I'm no expert in these matters, I usually try to search the error on the net and than hope to find a solution.

    Did your computer receive an update recently?
    Graphics card or Windows related?

    https://answers.unity.com/questions/...-graphics.html

    Perhaps this link can help you further?
    Yes I did but it is all since the update. A few other games have had the same issue.
    I have raised a tech issue with Atari and the makers of my graphics card.

Similar Threads

  1. Graphic issue now
    By jr503pdx in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 06:09 PM
  2. SEO Issue
    By blainekyle in forum Early Access Sub Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 05:49 PM
  3. Possible Known Issue with UGC in game
    By HoltBryan13 in forum User Generated Content Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 09:44 AM
  4. FPS Issue
    By RctwUltraFan in forum Early Access Bug Tracker
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us