Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Team

Newcomer
    a new "team"

lbr, it's probably two people, in a country where game dev is cheaper

I've always hoped for a renewed development of the game, especially since the updates from August 2016 to January 2017 were exquisite and really improved the game. To me it felt as if the game development was halted at the moment it really started to become better, in spite of all the (at times exaggerated) criticism. I sincerely hope that the game and the developers will receive more credit where it's due and that the developers will do more than just add packs for the PxP builder and fix bugs and glitches. At the very least it's a development to look forward to in the upcoming months.
    Last edited by Elessar_Luzente; 10-04-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Passive Peep
    I'm surprised to see this post. I didn't expect anything else to happen with RCTW. I actually Un-installed it the other day, as well as Unity and all my PxP stuff I was going to do. I don't expect much from this potential update. Will have to wait and see. I may re-install and try once its here, but... not sure to be honest.

Why can’t this game just die. The only way to fix it would be to start from scratch and even then since Atari is the company behind it, it would still fail.

Personally, I think it would be better if Atari updated and added onto RCT3 like the way OpenRCT2 works. RCT3 is a far better game than RCTW

hopefully the team is actually pationate to make the game great again and will listen to the community if theres even still a community left other than just a few here and there

Quote Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post
    Personally, I think it would be better if Atari updated and added onto RCT3 like the way OpenRCT2 works. RCT3 is a far better game than RCTW
    Yeah but that would probably require Frontier on board to get anything worthy of adding to it and well.....

Also DonSPa I wouldnt expect anything big. To me the announcement read very much along the lines of game drs being hired to optimise and bug fix rather than any 'finishing' of the game

Passive Peep
    Maybe it *is* Frontier and that's why they don't want to say who the new devs are

Park Patron
    I can't be too optimistic about this. I gave the game so many more chances than I ever should have, and if they make a serious effort I'll come back to help again however I can. However I would consider myself too gullible to jump right in before getting a feel for how serious Atari is about this new effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
    Maybe it *is* Frontier and that's why they don't want to say who the new devs are
    😂😂 maybe thats the BIG content reveal at Frontier Expo tomorrow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast