Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Team

Quote Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post
    Personally, I think it would be better if Atari updated and added onto RCT3 like the way OpenRCT2 works. RCT3 is a far better game than RCTW
    Not gonna happen, RCT3 was created in Frontier's propriety Cobra Engine and they own the assets/code in addition to some publishing rights they got in exchange for lowering their royalties percentage back when Atari were in Chapter 11. This was how Frontier were able to self publish RCT3 on mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
    Maybe it *is* Frontier and that's why they don't want to say who the new devs are
    ha ha good one.

I don't care who the new guys are, I'm super glad they will continue with updates as well. I love PxP, too me that and some bug fixes would make the game a lot better. And of course new rides. I still play RCTW, and it runs surprisingly well on my low end laptop since the last December update. I still have fun playing RCTW and feel as though there still is a lot of potential to turn this "decent" game into a great one.

It's been a while since I checked the forums and I'm surprised that there is an official statement to the development. I thought that Atari stopped the development of the game and run away with our money. I really hope that something changes in this game but I dont know what to think about this new developer change, since it got worse every time with the new development team. But let's see whats coming in the future and I start to check the forum more frequently in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by MontyMamba View Post
    I don't care who the new guys are, I'm super glad they will continue with updates as well. I love PxP, too me that and some bug fixes would make the game a lot better. And of course new rides. I still play RCTW, and it runs surprisingly well on my low end laptop since the last December update. I still have fun playing RCTW and feel as though there still is a lot of potential to turn this "decent" game into a great one.
    If you read the announcement it says bug fixes, optimisation and PxP packs. I honestly dont expect anything like new rides unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123