Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Worry = Release Soon yet Almost No Info

See Peeps--Patience will pay off and Matt is so dedicated through all these years, he is even working on his Sunday! Thanks Matt

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    With the holidays now over - expect things to heat up on the news front, its going to be a very exciting time for RCT! In fact, typing a dev blog post right now to post this week
    oh thank goodness, please ease my worries! I've been waiting for this game for 10 years lol

Reading the forums now to pick a few questions to answer.... hmmm

Passive Peep
    Reading the forums now to pick a few questions to answer.... hmmm
    How much of our suggestions/wants in the ideas forum can we expect to actually see at game release? None/Very Little/Some/Half/Many?

Passive Peep
    With the holidays now over - expect things to heat up on the news front, its going to be a very exciting time for RCT! In fact, typing a dev blog post right now to post this week
    Could today be the day?!

Quote Originally Posted by unclekrusty View Post
    I'd just like to see some more screenshots.
    Toward the end of the month there is a developer blog talking about pre-built assets and a bunch of asset screenshots will be coming out that week so stay tuned!
    -Dre

Quote Originally Posted by Dre_Roberts View Post
    Toward the end of the month there is a developer blog talking about pre-built assets and a bunch of asset screenshots will be coming out that week so stay tuned!
    -Dre
    Awesome!! Looking forward to it.

Yeah I'm getting antsy, waiting from somemore screen shots. Actually I just want the game in my hands. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dre_Roberts View Post
    -Dre
    Uhm ok. Towards the end of the month means in about 2-3 weeks time. I'm sorry to ccmplain but thats just too little information / screenshots to keep me and I suspect a whole other bunch of people warm for the game which is still scheduled to be released early 2015. Please give us more information...! Look at how much speculation / discussion went over the first 4 screenshots. We have seen nothing serious since then. Maybe you could at least clarify some of the features of the game.

So with the Release date being closer to release day, I am assuming we won't be getting the full game until somewhere around March, just a guess on my part. Would love to get some news on how close the game is to completion. Even if it's just second hand rumours from some random guy something to get the juices flowing.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast