Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeu encore soutenu?

Unless this supposed update is being done by only one person on a single computer, the internal development build is months old from the last time they put out an update, which is normally how builds are shared and tested in advance of release. And they have no contact with their beta-testing team that I'm aware of. If there really is an 'update' then it certainly won't amount to much other than for bragging rights 'proving' the game is still supported...kinda, sorta.

I don't doubt that Chipmunk was told by someone from Atari that an update is a possibility, but then Atari has told all of us a lot of things that just weren't entirely true either. I'm taking this with a grain of salt big enough to require a wheelbarrow to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello laurent.landry,

We would love to showcase information about our new updates to our players but we currently are in the process of working on an update and currently have no information on the contents of such, stay up to date with us for further information on upcoming updates.

We appreciate your concern and thank you for playing!

-Atari Support.
    What is the estimated date for the release of this update for RCTW?

The fact remains that https://steamdb.info/app/282560/depots/ shows that the internal dev build of RCTW hasn't been updated for over 2 months. This means that there is no development taking place at all, unless Atari decided to develop the game using a build outside of Steam, which is very unlikely at this point.

Voici deux liens qui consernent les jeux mobiles

RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile: date de mise ŗ jour 7 juillet

RollerCoaster Tycoon Touch: date de mise ŗ jour 12 juillet

On voit bien que les jeux mobiles avec micro transaction (qui sont certainement plus rentables) ont du soutien mais rien pour le jeu RCT World

Alors soyez franc! la version PC RCT World n'est plus soutenu!

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post

On voit bien que les jeux mobiles avec micro transaction (qui sont certainement plus rentables) ont du soutien mais rien pour le jeu RCT World

Alors soyez franc! la version PC RCT World n'est plus soutenu!
    Pardon, mais ce que vous demandez est impossible, ce serait comme demander au dťsert d'Ítre humide.

La franchise n'est pas dans le vocabulaire d'Atari.

Whilst i understand the point you guys are trying to make regarding Chipmunk customer 'support' for the benefit of those of us who dont speak French xan we please post in English so we can understand and participate in the debate if we feel so moved to.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaker86 View Post
    Whilst i understand the point you guys are trying to make regarding Chipmunk customer 'support' for the benefit of those of us who dont speak French xan we please post in English so we can understand and participate in the debate if we feel so moved to.
    Sorry but my English is so bad that I prefer to write in French. In any case, the only texts I have written in this forum in English come from google translate. I will make the effort to use google translate afterwards

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello laurent.landry!

We thanks you for your concern and would like to thank you for playing the game and your continued feedback!

Thank you!

-Atari Support.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello laurent.landry,

We would love to showcase information about our new updates to our players but we currently are in the process of working on an update and currently have no information on the contents of such, stay up to date with us for further information on upcoming updates.

We appreciate your concern and thank you for playing!

-Atari Support.

A week ago you were currently working on an update. You must certainly now have more information to share

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello laurent.landry,

Currently any information regarding future updates is a secret and we would recommend waiting on any update incoming.

Thank you for playing RCTW.

-Atari Support.

Secrets secrets are no fun unless you share with every one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast