Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeu encore soutenu?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello laurent.landry,

Currently any information regarding future updates is a secret and we would recommend waiting on any update incoming.

Thank you for playing RCTW.

-Atari Support.
    Without anything being shared for me, it does not mean support. A proof of this announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post
    Without anything being shared for me, it does not mean support. A proof of this announcement?
    There won't be any more updates for RCTw.

The problem is that Atari staff is not allowed to admit that.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laurent.landry View Post
    Hello,

We apologize but we can't provide any information on future updates until the finished product is announced.

Thanks!

-Atari Support.

Hello,

We apologize but we can't provide any information on future updates until the finished product is announced.

Thanks!

-Atari Support.
    So you admit the game isnt finished? Please finish the beta!

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello breezerHOG,

As answered on another thread , the game has been fully released ever since November 2016, the reply above was stating that we will provide information on any updates incoming when the actual update is done being worked on, i apologize if my reply was not clear and thank you for letting me know.

We thank you for being a part of the RCT community and hope you have a great day!

-Atari Support.

Hello breezerHOG,

As answered on another thread , the game has been fully released ever since November 2016, the reply above was stating that we will provide information on any updates incoming when the actual update is done being worked on, i apologize if my reply was not clear and thank you for letting me know.

We thank you for being a part of the RCT community and hope you have a great day!

-Atari Support.
    Hello ChipmunkAtariCS,

I would like to inform you that development of RollerCoaster Tycoon World has ended. The developer has stopped working on updates. Could you please take that into account when answering support enquiries?

Source: https://steamdb.info/app/282560/depots/

Please be aware that stating that the developer is working on updates is equal to spreading false information. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!

- JoŽl

Chipmunk sure has been trying to keep this forum looking active, but I wish that this character wasnt lieing thats not nice to find out... thanks JoŽl

I think atari should admit this game was never finished and is still in beta form but obviously this community is just a bunch of trolls, right atari?
    Last edited by breezerHOG; 07-22-2017 at 01:48 PM.

Passive Peep
    How is it we fans could believe more lies? When we know the truth, a truth so obvious that it was known before the game was made, before it was even planned.

When I spent 70 canadian dollar buying this title, soon after invited in the closed group, I knew my money would be spent in this forum, filling it here more than the game itself. To me, it was a well invested 70 dollars so I could tell Atari what I had on mind for almost 10 years, and with the help of other testers, block some of the stupidity, which partially worked.

We knew Atari was not capable of producing RCTW, and Frontier would not take part in. So anyone who dare to think that RCTW was to be greater than any previous RCT was lying to himself.

Only experience could have made RCTW better then any previous RCT, and it show, in another game.

Is chimpkunk gone already? Maybe he's hidding in an atarded-box. Not even able to read and understand a simple question, answering with more lies. A bunch of chimps randomly typing to a million typewriters would end up coming faster with a right answer that one reply from Atari.

One has to wonder which trolls are going to buy that atarded-box unfinished product, missing a videocard, a controller connector and with batteries sold seperatly. Ah yeah, and the processor will be available as upgrade in a future patch, someday. No title for games annouced yet. Release price will probably be around 1099.99$ will be dropped 50% in first 6 months, then another 75% by june next year, before it's blamed on us it did not sold as expected.
    Last edited by Abbittibbi; 08-09-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Regarding the Atari Box;

That is a project of Atari which hasn't even been taken into production yet. Atari wants to do a crowdfunding campaign for the Atari Box first because actually developing and producing those Atari boxes hasn't been financed yet. Kind of an unhealthy tactic for a formerly well known publisher.
    Last edited by JoŽlNL; 08-10-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123