Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Red Caution Sign

Quote Originally Posted by ChipmunkAtariCS View Post
    Hello breezerHOG!

We appreciate the multiple concerns you're voicing in your reply and do thank you for pointing out any issues with our current support, this helps us in pin pointing any key issues that we can work on and improve.

Regarding future updates and event handling we would recommend waiting for any input from the Developer team so you can be informed of such events.

We thank you for taking your time in replying to us and appreciate the feedback, thank you for playing RCTW and we hope you have a blast!

-Atari support.
    May I suggest an improvement for Atari support / Atari Customer Support?

Suggestion: Close Atari Customer Support.

Reason: Atari Customer Support is not providing any real support; it only replies to posts once in a few weeks. Support doesn't answer any questions, doesn't put forward any real solutions, doesn't even read questions and comments and replies to posts while at the same time ignoring the actual question/comments/information in said posts.

Thank you for playing RCTW? breezerHOG clearly said that he doesn't have RCTW... Didn't you see that?

To be fair JoŽl, this was probably the first time Chipmunk actually gave a somewhat halfway decent reply at least he/she tried to

Update: I notice the big red banner sign was just removed, I feel like it should have stayed
    Last edited by breezerHOG; 07-07-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post
    Update: I notice the big red banner sign was just removed, I feel like it should have stayed
    Seconded. I'm curious as to who removed it and why? Unless they have found some new moderators or Atari support decide to check the forums more often, it seems unreasonable to remove it. I don't expect any of the ex-moderators to have to keep cleaning up for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon1x View Post
    Seconded. I'm curious as to who removed it and why? Unless they have found some new moderators or Atari support decide to check the forums more often, it seems unreasonable to remove it. I don't expect any of the ex-moderators to have to keep cleaning up for them.
    We are most likely visiting the forum way more often than Atari employees these days...

That warning banner was a good idea, since it warned users about the possibility of inappropriate content on these forums. It appears that these forums do not have an auto-moderation feature against spam and/or inappropriate content.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello!

Regarding previous questions, yes, the forums are still being moderated and we are trying to help out as much as we can.

Thank you for your feedback!

-Atari Support.

Thanks you for your assistance, it has been such a wonderful experience to play in the RollerCoaster Tycoon World Beta, so when does the full game release?

Quote Originally Posted by breezerHOG View Post
    Thanks you for your assistance, it has been such a wonderful experience to play in the RollerCoaster Tycoon World Beta, so when does the full game release?
    Hello breezerHOG,

It's been a while since the game was fully released (November 2016) are you having any issues with the game?

Thank you.

-Atari Support.

I don't think the game is complete, it still performs as if it were in beta. I want to know when you will be completing the game to a more playable state? Advertising showed that potential new features would be added, but many features are still missing, incomplete, or glitchy. Everytime I watch somebody play RCTW I am confronted with complaints, and it makes it very difficult to enjoy the game when so many people have been hurt by the outcome of RCTW.

Isn't the RCT series a community driven game, where fans share there work with one another? I feel like that aspect of RCTW was completely ignored and it makes me sad will you be able to fix these problems?

Hello breezerHOG!

We will forward your suggestions to our development team and will let you know when new features will be released, we do thank you for your feedback and appreciate your love the game and we do thank you for playing RCTW!

We strive to make your game experience as enjoyable as possible!

-Atari Support.

We will forward your suggestions to our development team and will let you know
    i hope this is true... it has been a very long time now without any sort of discussion about RCTW from a marketing or advertising perspective

we do thank you for your feedback and appreciate your love the game
    my love is for classic rct by chris sawyer, and also rct3. I hope atari considers my suggestions that I posted here https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...-RCT-Franchise

thank you for playing RCTW!
    I keep telling you I don't play because its not enjoyable, your game has no community so no game to play. So after almost 30 years of being an atari customer, I stopped buying atari games
    Last edited by breezerHOG; 07-21-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast