Thread: i have a big problem

i have a big problem

i actually have lot of problems with rctw but thats not what this thread is about.
    my problem is that the support for this game seems to be coming from a bot that blindly directs people with real problems to sending a worthless support ticket rather than giving any real support or feedback or anything relevant at all.
    so lets just see if this thread gets a similar message or will i get a response that proves there is a human looking over these issues,
    tbh im not sure which is better a bot or a human either way theres nothing getting done at least a bot isnt gobbling up wages for whats got to be some of the worst customer support ive ever come across.

anyone wanna place their bets on if i get the same nonsense response? i gotta say im expecting the same old ticket link which would be hilarious and sad at the same time, also very telling if it does happen.

prove me wrong
    Last edited by shirty; 06-30-2017 at 06:48 AM.

Junior Enthusiast
    I agree with you that it will be sad but I'm pretty sure you will win this bet.

Atari Customer Support ChipmunkAtariCS's Avatar
    Hello shirty!

We apologize for any concern about the answers being given, we would like to clarify the reason behind us asking you to make a ticket is to enhance our knowledge on the situation and have a better workaround any bugs or glitches, or general information you may need on the game, if you happen to run into an unresponsive ticket please let me know the ticket ID so we can investigate the status quo of the ticket and your situation.

Kind regards Atari support!